Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei hubblr als
veröffentlicht am 03. Juni 2021
Within a passionate product development team we would like to welcome a new team member taking care of UI/UX Design of internal projects and client products.
• You will be joining a growing team of 5
• Together with Cedric who is taking currently care of UX in our projects you'll be creating in-depth screen layouts for our product developments in the pipeline.
• You'll be creating clickable dummies and introducing/challenging your work against stakeholders
• Knowledge on how to screen-layout
• You know your way around Figma or Sketch (or Adobe XD, if you prefer that)
• You know how to get and incorporate User-Feedback into your designs
• You've learned or are eager to learn how to visualize user behavior in applications and spot out dropouts
• Eager to try and learn new stuff
• Continuous independent learning
• Remote-work environments are cool for you
• Fluent in English and German
• Living in the European Union
• A young, flexible and sympathetic team
• Flexible working hours
• A lot of room for your own ideas. We always highly encourage you to work on them together with the team.
• Modern offices at Hamburg "Schanze" and the Münster "Prinzipalmarkt" or fully remote - that's up to you!
• Choose your tech equipment
• A free public transportation ticket or bike with a maintenance agreement in the city you work in
• Regular team events and a creative working atmosphere
• CCC Ticket or other educational trainings / tools on request
• Bring your dog to work 🐶
Beeing an organic growing startup we're investing a lot in growth.
We're equalying the scalaries throughout the company and you will be diving in a crazy environment for you to explore and shape.
Also we're restructuring our companies which will give all employees the chance of participating through a share structure in our ongoing venture efforts.
We're a startup and we mainly work with startups or corporates who want to bang off a new way of working. Achieving something great together is our main focus and goal. To reach that we've implemented mechanisms like sharing openly revenues, sales perspectives and company goals and losses. We celebrate wins together and reflect monthly in a team-retro how we feel.
We've implemented fully digital workflows - you can therefore work from wherever you want to and whenever you want to.
To involve everyone also in remote positions we're hosting both digital and offline team-events regularly. For everyone who wants to participate we provide also VR-Glasses so that the team that is spread throughout 2 countries can enjoy creative brainstorm or digital events like "minigolf" together.
We also integrated a bi-weekly ideation process for new "venture ideas" or stuff that we want to try out at one point and last but not least you can participate in our company "crypto-club" - our company "lottery" where we invest every month money to shit-coins until one goes to the moon.
Does this position sound like a good fit?
We would be very happy to welcome you!
When applying, please make sure to mention
• what your motivation and skills are and why you think this role could fit to you!
• a phone number and times we can reach you best
We don't expect you to send us a CV, a photo or traditional experience sheets!
More importantly we want your personality and passion to shine ✨.
Therefore - if you have other cool stuff to share with us (e.g. private projects or something you always wanted to work on) please feel free to mention that!