We are looking for a skilled full-stack web developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the core of all our marketing activities: our websites. You will be responsible for their implementation and for ensuring their speed and stability so we can scale content and traffic.
- You will take care of our homepage and blog, ensuring speed and stability while scaling content
- You will collaborate with our teams to build tools that help us acquire more leads (the Sellics Benchmarker is one successful example)
- You will execute smaller web projects like building a directory for Amazon agencies, pricing calculators, and our signup flow
- You will collaborate with team leads, designers, copywriters, and SEO experts to ensure that all our websites become one spectacular conversion machine
- You will write and maintain code that meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with multiple browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- You have a strong command of both front-end and back-end web development using multiple scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- You have a working knowledge of PHP, MySQL, REST APIs
- You are an expert with WordPress CMS as a technical developer and you are able to create your own shortcodes, content blocks, and templates
- You have experience with CI/CD and tools like GitHub, Docker or Gulp
- You have a basic understanding of technical SEO, i18n, and a11y best practices
- You feel comfortable working closely with the UX team and using tools like Adobe XD and Figma
- You have experience solving performance issues and you know the best practices in regards Web Performance Optimization
- You’re solution-oriented, finding creative ways to solve any given challenges, big or small
- You’re open to learning new technologies and keep yourself up to date with trends
Why should you join Sellics?
- A talented, quickly-growing company & marketing team
- High level of responsibility and tons of space to develop your skills
- Competitive compensation package and transparent career paths
- Dedicated self-improvement budget & holidays
- Flexible office hours and the ability to work remotely
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Participation in our all-expenses-paid annual company trip
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Corporate benefits at over 800+ brands
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. Our benefits are real & we live by our values day by day!
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a quickly-growing, funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 125 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write.