Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei TradeLink als
veröffentlicht am 01. Juni 2021
We are TradeLink. Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – the supply chain.
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, which is backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
Read more on our vision and culture at our website.
As a Venture Development Manager (m/f/d) you will have a unique opportunity to impact the growth and development of Tradelink with your innovative ideas, motivation and drive. You will work closely with our CEO Founder and take end to end project responsibility in the areas of strategy, growth, expansion, operations and raising.
• You develop and implement growth strategies and are thus elementary for the scaling of our company and the achievement of our ambitious goals. Those can i.a. include network growth strategies, international expansion, multiplier strategies and client summits
• You take a leading role in all fund raising and investor management related tasks
• You drive the roll-out of new tools, processes, adjustments across our company
• You continuously control and monitor the progress of our venture development by a data driven approach
• You support in matters of data privacy, compliance and contract arrangements
• You are in charge of our competitor research and industry trends to support strategic decisions
What you need to succeed
• You have at least 3 years of professional experience in high-growth and dynamic environments, ideally with a leading strategy consultancy.
• You completed your bachelors´ or masters´ degree at a well-renowned university in business management, entrepreneurship, innovation or similar fields
• You are enthusiastic about scaling a SaaS product venture – first experience in the logistic industry is a plus
• You have distinct analytical skills and are highly self-organized with the ability to prioritize while simultaneously handling demands and changes to make things happen
• You see problems as challenges and are willing to find solutions and workarounds in a creative way by having a real impact on the success of the business
• You display excellent communication in German and English (verbal and written)
• You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a (wo)man of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture
What’s in it for you
Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
• A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
• You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours and a fully hybrid setup which connects our headquarter in Munich with teams all over the world
• An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
• With regular team events we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our office enjoying the start-up community of werk1 in Munich
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit and growth-mindset are most important to us.
TradeLink strongly beliefs in the power of diversity and is highly committed to provide a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us