Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Phrase als
veröffentlicht am 19. Mai 2021
The Memsource Group, headquartered in Prague, provides the world’s most comprehensive and reliable solution for taking digital products global. We offer leading products for translation management (Memsource) and software localization (Phrase) and are proud to have some of the largest global businesses using our platforms daily.
Memsource is our cloud-based, machine translation enabled translation management system. With the use of AI-power, Memsource helps global corporations and the language services industry in the Americas, Europe, and Asia automate the localization for large volumes of multilingual content.
Phrase is our software localization platform—the top choice for software developers, product teams, and designers who create multilingual digital products for global markets. Phrase is the most reliable choice for localizing a website or mobile application and helps teams of all sizes scale their translation processes through smart automation.
As UI Designer (all genders you will be constantly improving our UI design, driving interface and interaction design decisions in a cross-functional team. Create, maintain, and document components in our evolving design system.
• Developing and ensuring a consistent UI and user experience across both of our products
• Creating intuitive user experiences by developing clean and polished interfaces
• Portraying your ideas in formats appropriate to their purpose, such as user flows, sketches, wireframes, mockups, prototypes etc. and presenting these towards the various stakeholders
• Continuously testing and iterating your concepts and designs, actively involving our users and your fellow team members
• Executing user and market research as well as analyzing data to undermine your decisions
• Keeping yourself updated on the latest trends, industry standards, and best practices to produce highly user-centered designs
• Being an ambassador of our design system by developing, evolving, and growing it
• Educating stakeholders and peers on how to apply our design system and create exciting interfaces
• Relevant work experience as a designer with focus on UI/UX at digital products, designing for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
• Proficiency in using design and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, and Miro
• You are familiar with design patterns and design systems
• Agile development experience is welcome
• You enjoy working closely with a development team
• Hands-on mentality and a willingness to take an active role in your team and our company
• A portfolio demonstrating your work and capability to inspire others
• Fluency in English
• Work experience in a successful and growing group of two global SaaS companies
• Be part of an international team of 170+ in Europe, Japan the Americas
• Expert colleagues in their field determined to build the best localization platform on the market
• An agile work environment, where it is encouraged to take smart risks
• The chance to take responsibility in your role and proactively shape how things are done
• Take part in a culture full of trust, support and loyalty, where respectful and open feedback is valued
• A positive, open-minded and innovative atmosphere
• Modern technical setup and latest software
• Professional and extensive onboarding
• Personal budget for conferences and further education
• Online language classes of your choice
• Special rates at Urban Sports Club
• Modern, spacious office in the city center
• Flexible working hours, home office options
• Healthy snacks, coffee and drinks in the office
• Regularly team building events
We look forward to meeting you
19. Mai 2021