Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Veeva Systems als
veröffentlicht am 19. Mai 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Talent Partner to join our Talent Attraction team to help grow two key product teams across Europe: Veeva Vault, a leading cloud document management platform and Veeva Link, a real-time customer intelligence solution that accelerates engagement with scientific leaders. As a Technical Talent Partner, you will source top technical talent, share our company and vision, and use innovative branding and recruitment methods to help build overall awareness across the EU region. Opportunities are available across Europe as this is a Work Anywhere role including our hub offices (Oxford, Frankfurt, Berlin, Paris, Barcelona).
• Develop a deep understanding of the Veeva Vault and Veeva Link products and articulate our impact on the life sciences industry
• Partner closely with Engineering organizations to define and prioritize recruiting needs
• Take ownership of the tech recruiting strategy across all Product and Tech roles including Product Managers, Full-stack Engineers, Software Engineers, Data Engineers, and Mobile Developers
• Build a strong pipeline and engage top tech talent through creative attraction and sourcing channels
• Identify and engage candidates that align with our needs, and be their POC throughout the hiring process
• Be a true talent advisor and coach for hiring managers and candidates. You will hold hiring managers accountable for an outstanding candidate experience and support them to make the best hiring decisions
• Lead and execute special projects related to the candidate experience, including interview best practices, hiring manager/team training and tools
• Leverage data and develop the “voice of the customer” insights to drive results and continuous improvements
• Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring and meet business objectives
• 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting for technical roles
• Strong knowledge of the tech talent market across the EU and the UK
• Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and social media platforms (i.e., LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more)
• Able to work in a start-up environment: do what it takes, ability to work with autonomy and speed
• A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to both team and company success
• Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
• Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills, strong time-management abilities
• Excellent English both verbal and written
• Experience working at a scale-up or global software company
• Lever ATS experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams
11. Juni 2021