Giant Swarm is an expert in managing the Kubernetes infrastructure for enterprises, so they can deliver digital products to the market rapidly and reliably and grow their revenues. As modern software development becomes key for most companies, this is a fast growing market with great opportunities for us to expand.
Therefore, we are looking for a Technical Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
- You’re the face of Giant Swarm and lead the initial outreach to targeted enterprise accounts across Central Europe.
- You will generate new qualified opportunities through a mixture of calling, emailing, and social media outreach to schedule meetings with Account Executives and Founders
- As you love tech as much as we do, you know how to speak the language of our target audience and you can engage with them on a personal as well as technical level with the aim of actively engaging them in our own community and events.
- You’re thrilled to dive deep and really understand our product and service. You’ll effectively communicate Giant Swarm’s offering and apply it to each prospect’s needs, by speaking their language.
- You will input, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in our CRM (Hubspot).
- We’ve only recently started building out our outbound activities and you’ll be our first SDR so you can actively shape this role.
- You’ll be part of our sales and marketing team of seven people, working hand in hand with Franz (our Account Director) and Henning (our CEO). You’ll also connect regularly with our tech-experts to better understand and be the first to know about new features we’ll be offering to our customers.
- You’ll be able to go beyond the scope of your work and join related working groups, depending on your personal preferences.
- You’ll also join talks with our existing customers to get to know and understand our target audience better.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop into a full revenue-owning sales role over time if this is the path you’d like to go.
- You need to be a self-confident tech-enthusiast, who learns quickly and is happy to engage right from the start.
- You love the tech world, ideally, you’ve held a tech-focused position before but now want to engage more with other people. Even though you might not know details, you’ve heard about Kubernetes and have a good understanding of what cloud-native means.
- You have 1-3 years of outbound sales experience, and having worked within a B2B tech company is a must.
- This is a 100% outbound focused position, so you love engaging people in conversations, you enjoy picking up the phone and calling people you’ve never talked to before. You also enjoy representing Giant Swarm at events (should they happen again in the future 😉 )
- ‘Getting things done’ is an important part of your job. Following and creating good and structured workflows to manage our growth is equally important.
- Self-organisation is key for this role as you will be working independently from home (or a co-working space), while of course there is a team to always have your back.
- You’re fluent in German and English both orally and in writing. Many of our customers are German but our company language is English so you’ll need both languages on a daily basis.
- We (and our customers) are currently mostly distributed around Europe, therefore you should be located somewhere in Europe.
Interested? Questions? Coffee? Contact Larissa (Larissa@giantswarm.io) or apply directly!
Every new team member changes the team.
We love to learn from each other and people who know things we don’t are highly welcome. And even though we are almost 70 people we aim at putting the individual first when taking decisions, establishing processes, etc. You’ll find that from day one, your work will make a difference and will be highly valued. There are no meaningless tasks and you’ll soon realize that the company is full of people who are passionate about their jobs. Our strong culture of failure helps us stay up to date and try new things.
Even though we’ve been fully remote since 2014, we still like to meet in person twice a year at our onsites (make sure you check out our Instagram 😉 ) as well as at conferences and events (as soon as they start again).
Continuous learning is important to us – we foster this through bi-yearly personal development talks, a budget for training/certifications/coaching as well as regular feedback talks.
Becoming part of Giant Swarm means that, by extension, you also become part of the Cloud Native community. We actively contribute to upstream projects and our quarterly hackathons will give you space to work on out-of-the-box projects. Occasionally, when we, as a team, want to fully focus on one project, we scratch all meetings and routines for a certain time to better focus during our hive-sprints.
- We don’t count holiday (our team members take between 25-35 days off on average)
- Choose your own hard- and software
- As a company that has almost, if not more, kids than employees, family-friendliness is crucial to us and paid parental leave is a no-brainer.
- Healthcare compensation
- Fixed monthly budget for buying cat pictures or your mobile phone contract/ co-working space if you are boring 😉
- We aim to be fully transparent (finance, salaries, communication, etc.)