Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Hotellistat als
veröffentlicht am 04. Juni 2021
Hotellistat offers Revenue Market and Business Intelligence for Hotels. Our innovative products are in great demand and cover plenty of IT devisions: (web)frontend, backend, API data exchange, big data analytics, AI computing, forecasting, infrastructure and much more!
For our new project, we are looking for a Technical Lead developer, overseeing the development of our Vue3 frontend and the Nest.js backend.
In addition to that, you will manage the team by using a SCRUM approach in Atlassian Jira.
You will create new workflows and optimize development processes to improve team efficiencies and organize the project development.
We are looking for a competent candidate, that has experience in leading small teams and has very good communication skills, since we are a all-remote company.
Fluent German and English speaking.
The candidate should be experienced in programing, to aid development in the following areas:
• Vue3 SPA frontend programing (ECMAScript)
• Backend REST API programing (ECMAScript/Node.js)
• Microservice architecture patterns (Kubernetes, ECMAScript/Node.js, Docker, PHP, Python, Golang, Rust and more)
• Development Operations (DevOps)
• SCRUM project management and organization. This will be very important, since we need someone who can build up a complete workflow pipeline for our whole organization.
Not all of the above requirements are mandatory, however SCRUM proficiency is a must.
• young and dynamic team
• 100% remote work
• flat hierarchy
• self determination and flexible working hours
• ownership of your own projects
• SLACK, Google Suite, Jira, Confluence,
This position is all-remote, meaning that we offer you complete independence in your working routine and your working location. We take great pride in the trust we give to our team.
Our team communication will be synchronous and asynchronous (Slack/VideoChat).
Should you be open to a new working experience and are interested in this opportunity, feel free to contact us!
Your Hotellistat team
26. Mai 2021