Our HR department is responsible for the following areas: Talent Acquisition, Talent Sourcing and Talent Management. The HR colleagues are an important partner for the various business units and act as consultants and service providers, actively shaping the culture and future of our company.
Would you like to experience our dynamic atmosphere 100% from your home office, whether from Berlin, Leipzig, Mannheim or any other city in Germany, and still have a big impact from day one? Then find out what awaits you! As Intern in the Talent Sourcing team, you’ll be working closely with our Talent Sourcers and different business units, with focus on the German candidate market.
We are offering an exclusive internship for 4 to 6 months.
What you will tackle
- Be part of our international Talent Sourcing Team and work on recruitment projects to find the best talents for the AUTO1 Group
- Develop creative ideas for the direct approach of specialists and executives & become an expert for active sourcing
- Beyond the classic direct approach, you will regularly try out new tools and methods to identify interested candidates
- Be in charge of research projects and find innovative ways to attract and find candidates
- Ensure a strong talent pipeline for current and future staffing needs by building long-lasting relationships with internal and external partners
What you are good at
- You are a student at the end of studies or recent graduate with a strong academic background in Business, Human Resources, Economics, Project Management or in another relevant field
- First experience in talent acquisition, a high-growth start-up, an affinity for entrepreneurship and/or the automotive industry
- Excellent organizational skills and a curious & problem-solving mindset
- You bring along strong communication skills, excellent relationship building skills and the eagerness to succeed
- Fluency in German and English is required
Why AUTO1 Group
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
- Join our Young Talent Program, get a fair salary and experience our AUTO1 world cross-functionally through special internal events
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your earliest starting date and preferred duration of the internship.