Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Genesys als
veröffentlicht am 04. Juni 2021
The Senior Technical Account Manager (Senior TAM) is responsible to deliver technical success to the Genesys customers by being a multi-tasking, relentless problem solver, who can represent Genesys brand in the most complex situations for any caliber accounts. The Senior TAM must demonstrate professionalism, accountability, and experience, manage and grow customer relationships, establish partnership and collaboration inside of the organization, own outcomes and deliver feedback for continuous improvement, while focusing on Genesys platform adoption and seamless utilization. Senior TAM will show initiative to enhance methodology, take on side projects for internal processes, cross functional boundaries to achieve results, work flexible hours, embrace company culture and adopt to ongoing change. The Senior TAM is expected to be passionate for innovation, understand business strategy, bring new team members on-board, and participate in strategic initiatives as assigned by the leadership.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication, conflict management and negotiation skills, has contact center business experience or education, comes with a strong technical background in CX enterprise software, and brings practical application of the SaaS methodologies. The Senior TAM must be exemplary in communicating with technical as well as senior business leaders up to the executive level. The Senior TAM should also be highly versed in understanding business requirements, anticipating barriers and initiating creative solutions.
The Senior TAM will operate as One Genesys and lead cross-functional efforts to advocate for customers’ needs and success. By demonstrating strong technical acumen and ownership, as well as driving outcomes, managing relationships and challenging decisions, the Senior TAM will act as a leader whose prime goal is to be a true champion of the excellent Customer Experience.
• Be the most trusted and reliable technical resource for your customers, possessing excellent product knowledge and helping navigate through architecture, usability, adoption, and best practices questions.
• Collaborate with the Genesys Customer Care experts and DevOps specialists by making best effort to reproduce your customers’ issues, as well as providing insight into their history, timelines, priorities and business needs
• Build strong relationships with customers and partners on all levels, including technical, business and executive.
• Become key partner to the Customer Success practice, providing advanced technical knowledge and expertise, and work within the account team towards a common goal.
• Lead Operational Reviews where desired outcomes are achieved by providing recommendations specific to customers’ business or deployment needs.
• Proactive with assigned customers informing of solution changes or potential disruptions to their service and advise on managing risk strategies.
• Act as liaison to Product Management for roadmap conversations covering strategy and feature prioritization.
• Be an active participant of the Genesys Community by delivering in-depth and methodical recommendations.
• Engage with Customer and/or Partner on the project planning effort as well as defining mitigation planning for identified risks and items on the critical path.
• Monitor trends and deliver proactive review with recommendations.
• Create and deliver training materials as assigned to new hires.
• Lead all necessary Genesys team’s efforts towards achieving your customers’ success with the Genesys platform, including conference calls, executive level updates to share status, action plans, ownership and timelines.
• Ability to effectively manage complex At-Risk situations where a holistic cross functional plan is developed to address current state and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
• Able to analyze business needs and translate them into technical features/uses cases to address client’s requirements.
• Define and establish best practices on how to deliver world class service to Genesys customers.
• BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) or education in an IT profession.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in one or more areas: Customer Success, Contact Center Management, Solutions Consulting.
• Strong knowledge of Cloud contact center technologies ranging from IP Telephony, Intelligent Routing, WFM, Reporting, with hands on experience setting up agents and groups, building basic IVR and routing call flows, schedules, reports, etc.
• Theoretical and practical knowledge in several of the major computer technology disciplines, aka AI/Machine Learning, Network/OS administration, programming, Database administration etc.
• Knowing a scripting language, aka Python, is a plus.
• Must possess a strong working knowledge of MS office productivity tools.
• Experience with escalation and risk management processes and procedures.
• Ability to independently manage/resolve conflicts within a multi-cultural environment by demonstrating genuine empathy, deep respect and cordial appreciation.
• Professional oral and written communication skills.
• Effective presentation skills to all management levels.
• Demonstrate ability to write executive level summaries, document and track meeting minutes, monitor delegated tasks, and reporting to the stakeholders.
• Must have well established project management skills and ability to handle several parallel assignments.
• Demonstrate cultivation of personal accountability with examples of stepping up to improve situations rather than looking for who to blame.
• Once hired, maintain up to date Product Certifications of applicable Genesys Solution portfolio.
• Organize, motivate, and lead in collaboration to achieve clearly defined goals and objectives.
• Fluent in German and English
• Also required are abilities to:
• Work well in a Global and Cross functional team
• Handle and be trusted with confidential and/or sensitive information
• Work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Be flexible and handle multiple projects in an organized, timely manner
• Work flexible hours as necessary
• Be a proactive, innovative thinker
• Challenge status quo and foster a continuous improvement attitude
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least June 30, 2021 in most locations and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics