Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Docker, Inc als
veröffentlicht am 25. Mai 2021
Sr. Product Designer (remote)
At Docker, we simplify the lives of millions of developers who are making world-changing apps. Docker helps developers bring their ideas to reality by conquering the complexity of app development. We simplify and accelerate workflows with an integrated development pipeline and application components. A fast-growing startup, Docker offers a dynamic work environment.
The Products Team at Docker is looking for a Sr. Product Designer to help excite our expanding developer community. As a Sr. Designer, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative environment where your design ideas matter. This role reports to our Head of Design and works closely with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to design, iterate, validate and produce a world-class experience that will impact millions of people.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, product management, and company leaders to take products from concept to launch.
• Understand our customers by leveraging qualitative and quantitative data and serve as their advocate when making design decisions.
• Collaborate in planning and observing user tests and other design research activities.
• Properly leverage and contribute to our growing design system.
• Educate and mentor other designers while setting the bar of quality in execution and process.
• Run discovery workshops with Product Managers and Engineering to define opportunities within our products.
• Create success metrics to have a clear understanding how your design impacts customers
• Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows, visual design and other artifacts to agile development teams and refine as needed during project sprints.
• Prototyping designs for user research using low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes.
• 5+ years experience leading Product/UX design through the product-development cycle.
• You get excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong knowledge of the Design Thinking methodology and process.
• Highly proficient with Figma, Sketch, or the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as other design programs.
• Solid understanding of current web technologies and native desktop interaction patterns.
• Strong, clean, elegant, and innovative design sense.
• Can demonstrate the ability to create a simple, elegant product experience for complex use cases.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, related field, or equivalent experience.
• Have previously designed consumer or developer products.
• The ability to quickly learn complex concepts and technologies and clearly break down that complexity into a simple product experience.
• Have experience designing a command line interface.
• Experience creating a design system or working within one.
Docker embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be
03. Juni 2021