Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei VECTARY als
veröffentlicht am 03. Juni 2021
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to help us achieve better quality and speed throughout the whole software development lifecycle. Ideal candidate is an experienced software test engineer with a software development background who will help us with the test automation in delivery and deployment process and also find efficient ways to perform monitoring and quality assurance.
Remote (only candidates within GMT-5 to GMT+3 time zones will be considered)
• Organize and manage all phases of the software testing process
• Analyze requirements and prepare a query list for testing
• Write and execute test cases to find bugs in Front-End and Back-end
• Develop scripts to run automated tests
• Check consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
• Write documentation for processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
• Log and document bugs in the tracking system
• Collaborate with engineers, product team and managers
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with quality management tools (e.g. TestDirector, Test Manager, etc.)
• Knowledge of automation testing tools (e.g. Selenium, TestComplete, Test Studio, etc.)
• Knowledge of API testing tools (e.g. Postman, SoapUI, Katalon) for automated checks
• Understanding the concept of monolithic repositories, multiple repositories and monorepo
• Friendly team player
• Attention to detail
From €3,000/month and up (based on overall experience and qualifications)
Founded in 2014, Vectary is focused on making 3D content creation accessible to all.
Vectary is the only browser-based platform that allows its users to create 3D and Augmented Reality (AR) content across the web. With the free built-in browser-based 3D studio, anyone can create, share, and customize 3D assets, scenes or render product presentations.
At Vectary, we want you to be well and enjoy not only your work but also our benefits:
• Valuable experience working in Tech/Start-up/SaaS company
• Remote work
• Flexible schedule
• Equity plan
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Budget for personal development/learning
• Home office setup allowance
16. Juni 2021