CREALOGIX Group is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and, as FinTech’s top 100 companies, is one of the market leaders in digital banking with more than 700 employees worldwide at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, UK, Spain, Austria and Singapore.
Our global CISO Team is looking for a motivated and committed Software Security Analyst (m/f/o).
The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart, Jever or Coburg, Germany, Winchester, UK or Barcelona, Spain. Working remotely is also possible.
- We are aiming at raising the industry standard for Security in Software Development and you will take a leading role in supporting the CISO to achieve those targets
- Help to create oversight on the Software Development Process
- Measure the organization’s Software and Products security posture and compliance with the given external and self-defined standards
- Accompany Security Tests and analyse Testing Results in Software Development
- Help Software Security Officers and the Chief Information Security Officer to evaluate results and create reports for customers where the Security posture, residual Risks and generic threats are modelled
- Report directly to the CISO
- University degree in computer science or a comparable field of study, ideally with a security focus
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with risk management, IT Security and experience implementing a wide range of solutions
- Relevant certifications regarding information security, such as CISSP, CISA and/or securityrelated certifications, such as CCSP, SSCP, CCFP, CEH, CRISC, CISM
- Solid knowledge of risk and vulnerability assessment tools, technologies, and methods
- Experience planning and carrying out Security Tests in Software Development
- Professional experience in Software Development and Software Development Processes (such as DevSecOps)
- Your creative out-of-the-box thinking and your ability to communicate as well as your analytical skills will complete your profile
- Business-fluent English is required, German would be an advantage
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.
Have we caught your attention?
Don‘t hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it!
Please contact Malina Gorny on +49 9561 55430.
Please visit us on the web: www.crealogix.com