Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Caruso GmbH als
veröffentlicht am 28. Mai 2021
Caruso is a digital B2B mobility data service marketplace supporting the implementation, differentiation and expansion of the connected mobility business. We are proud of being a trusted partner of companies such as Bosch, Continental, Schaeffler ZF. We owe our growing success to simple principles like openness, courage, passion, curiosity, selflessness, innovation, inclusion and integrity. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes Caruso the marketplace for the mobility ecosystem. It is also what we look for in new employees.
We want to strengthen our development team with talented software architects for scaling our in-vehicle platform and bringing it to the next level. Be part of our diverse and hands on development team and take responsibility for:
• Responsibility for the technical design of our cloud-based platform for in-vehicle data
• You act as a sparring partner and advise our development team on technological decisions
• You make sure the team delivers production-grade, high performance, and reusable code
• You conceptualize and design software architectures to make our platform scale in handling millions of transactions
• You are part of the development team and implement architecture changes and document of architecture decisions
• You observe and evaluate trends, determine technology choices and therefore continuously evolve the current architecture of our platform
• You have several years of professional experience as a senior developer or software architect
• You have profound knowledge in Java, Golang, AWS, Kafka, Redis, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Datadog
• You are a team player and enjoy working hands on in a small dynamic team
• You approach tasks systematically and analytically and have a high demand on the quality of your work
• You have a degree in computer science or equivalent field
Don’t worry, if you miss one of the above criteria. Skills can be learned; it`s your attitude that counts.
MacBook, iPhone, coffee, soft drinks, table tennis, internal events, completely flexible working hours, working from home in your PJs whenever you feel the need. But that is not our USP. We offer the unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up backed by the key players of one of the most powerful and exciting industries. We offer real responsibility where your working environment is pretty much a green field so that it is up to you how to interpret and shape your role. We will encourage you in challenging us – you’ll have a say in shaping the mobility ecosystem. As we are growing we want you to grow with us; your colleagues and our management will do their very best to support you in defining your desired career path and reaching your personal development goals. We have a great international and diverse team that is fun to work with and we pay a competitive salary too – of course ;)
Send your application including cover letter, your CV a brief portfolio and we’ll get back to you in no time
02. Juni 2021