Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Mind Detect als
veröffentlicht am 04. Juni 2021
A leading provider of payment issuing products based in Munich is seeking an exceptional Senior Sales Manager to join their world-class commercial team in Germany (remote work is possible). Our client provides exceptional products to businesses so they can execute cash management as seamlessly and efficiently as possible.
You will be working in a highly positive, constructive and proactive environment, and as Senior Sales Manager it is expected that you will develop and use your payment industry knowledge to add value to the customer at every interaction and lay the foundations for a long-term partnership.
A desire for success should be at the forefront of the Senior Sales Manager’s in order to win revenue for our client and facilitate further commercial growth for the business. We’re seeking a high achiever with an excellent track record of winning new business in the payments space.
• Continuous end-to-end management of the sales pipeline and you will be in charge of continuously progress opportunities through it
• Run exceptional sales presentations
• Create and maintain close plans
• Attend industry events, generate leads and be a strong networker within the payments/fintech industry
• Oversight and coordination of contract and pricing negotiation ensuring that all elements of the commercials work as well as possible for both the customer and the business
• Ensure that all communication to the customer is of the highest quality, including all documents and presentations
• A high achiever with over 6 years’ experience within a leading payments organisation (or similar) environment/business with an outstanding sales track record
• A solid understanding of and interest in local and global payments markets
• A very good degree from a top European university
• Experience in working in international environments and working with colleagues globally
• Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
• An outstanding team player, excellent listener who is enthusiastic and ambitious who thrives being a part of a small, growing and highly productive team
Nice to haves:
• Additional European languages
• A meritocratic, performance driven collaborative culture
• Strong career growth trajectory
• Opportunity to have an impactful role within a young and expanding business
• Lots of nice perks, a lovely office in the centre of Munich
• Generous compensation
This position is open to EU citizens only. Sponsorship is not on offer at this time.
Due to the high volume of applications that we are receiving to our open positions, we cannot guarantee that we can reply to everybody. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of submitting your CV, please assume that we will not be moving forwards with your application
01. Juni 2021