Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Scienta als
veröffentlicht am 03. Juni 2021
We are currently partnered with a leading Medical Device company focusing on surgical robotics. They are a large and well-established organisation expanding commercially across Europe. This person will help develop the product management team and will take on a headcount of 2 product managers.
The company isa global technology leader in minimally invasive care and the pioneer of robotic-assisted surgery.The organisation has developed a very strong reputation for its quality of products.
The role offers the chance to work homebased within Germany and would require travel to the local HQ in south Germany 1-2 times a month.
• Full Product lifecycle management
• Leading and motivating a small team of product managers
• Planning international trade fairs
• Coordination of all marketing activities internally and externally
• Successful introduction of new products
• Interdisciplinary work in: Strategic Marketing, Product Development, Product Management and RD
• Supporting key account strategies, tender situations,
• Customer and KOL management
• 5+ years experience in full lifecycle product management
• Proven track record of successful product/service launches
• Experience in surgical devices/robotic surgery/urology preferred but not a must
• Fluent in English and another European language, German preferred
• Travel internationally at 30-40%
• Indirect/direct leadership experience desirable
• Opportunity to work across multiple teams in cross-functional manner
• Competitive salary package
• Opportunity for independent work and long-term development
• Excellent working culture and team environment
• Home office opportunities
01. Juni 2021
31. Mai 2021