Pitch is the collaborative presentation software for modern teams. We’re focused on making it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations, and easy for anyone to find inspiration from templates crafted by experts. Since we launched Pitch publicly in October 2020 and raised our Series B funding in May, over 100,000 teams have adopted Pitch as their presentation software of choice, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion.
We’re looking for a senior presentation specialist who will play an integral role in defining presentation best practice for the next generation of presentation solutions and creating world-class presentations and templates to publish on the Pitch website. If you’re a versatile designer who loves to work on multiple projects at any one time, thrives working with many different collaborators to bring great ideas to life, and has a strong point of view on what makes for a great presentation, this role might be up your alley.
As a member of Pitch’s Creative Studio team, you’ll be accountable for setting the gold standard for presentation design and defining this not just at Pitch, but for anyone designing a presentation. You will act as the art director and resident expert for presentation design, defining the guidelines for all the presentations that we publish on our website. On top of this, you’ll oversee the creation and co-production of partnership presentations to be published on Pitch’s presentation gallery. If you have a keen eye for design and are eager to take ownership of our content, we’d love to talk to you!
What you’ll get to do:
- Take decks and other types of content sourced from different companies, brands, and thought leaders and use your design skills to transform this into world-class presentations to publish on the Pitch website.
- Identify and define the gold standard for stunning presentation design, and act as the champion of great design in decks, ultimately supporting the Pitch brand and the impact we can have on how teams collaborate and share their stories.
- Build and implement a strong set of standards and guidelines for presentation design, and work closely with the Content Marketing team to create a bulletproof design review process.
- Design presentations to be hosted in our presentation gallery, working closely with the production team to make content that is beautifully designed and immediately useful to our users and potential users.
This role is perfect for you if:
- You have a strong eye for design and are able to take a piece of content that is good and transform it into something great, taking written content and bringing it to life for maximum visual impact.
- You have a strong point of view on what makes for great presentation design.
- You speak and write English to native proficiency.
- You’re renowned for efficiency and can juggle multiple project simultaneously.
- You are open to feedback from partners, able to clearly communicate design rationale and present your ideas, managing expectations, and building trusting relationships with clients.
- You are a kind, open, and collaborative person and a strong team player.
And you have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in Figma and comfortable working with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Confident in using at least one presentation software solution (Google Slides, Powerpoint Keynote, etc), showing evidence of having created great decks with these via your portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to craft beautiful design work, with a solid understanding of typography, photography, and layout and how these work together. You are also comfortable is visualizing data and doing simple edits to videos and photos.
- Experience working with business and thought leaders to help bring their ideas to life visually.
Curious what it’s like to work at Pitch? Find out more about how Pitch operates as a remote-first company through using powerful collaboration tools and dogfooding our own products!
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we’re building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team’s best thinking – we look forward to hearing from you!