In aller Kürze
We are growing at the speed of light and recently closed our $130m Series C funding round, so come and join us!
Our Strategy team lies at the heart of Spryker. As a Senior Manager Strategic Projects and M&A,
you will be mastering complex and strategic problems and driving key projects to help us excel operationally. As a key player at Spryker, you are a collaborative and creative problem solver who brings strong business insights and drives change for the entire business.
Can you make the leap? Jump on board and join Spryker as Senior Manager for Strategic Projects and M&A (m/f/d)and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce!
Shape our strategy:
- Define Spryker’s strategic roadmap in strong collaboration with the executive management team
- Prepare executive management presentations for strategic initiatives
Accomplish our strategy:
- Take ownership for the implementation of diverse international and cross-divisional projects such as driving new market entries, executing and integrating M&A deals, enabling our sales teams, or improving our processes and controls
- Build strong and trusted relationships and foster cross-divisional collaboration
Provide strategic analysis:
- Sharpen our competitive edge by continuously analysing our competitors and market developments
- Tailor and present your insights to diverse groups of stakeholder
- 3+ years experience in top-tier consulting or investment banking
- Track record in delivering project results
- Experience in tech/B2B SaaS and/or execution of M&A transactions is a plus
- Very good at managing projects and stakeholders
- Extremely structured approach to problem solving
- Eager to take on responsibility and always thinking at least three steps ahead
- Dependable and pragmatic with a drive to get things done
- Comfortable in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Master degree in any field, but more importantly have a proven track record in a similar work & business environment
- Excellent at preparing and structuring presentations
- Experienced in working with MS Excel
- Business fluent in English, verbal and written; German skills is a plus
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil der Spryker Herde zu werden
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around:To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow:Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation:Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
We are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique! It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.