Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Fractal als
veröffentlicht am 20. Mai 2021
Fractal is an identity startup headquartered in Berlin. We connect the most innovative financial products in crypto to verified users all over the world. Our plug-and-play onboarding experience, Fractal ID, gives crypto fintechs the ability to verify new customers in a user-friendly and compliant way, as well as the opportunity to engage with our user-base of 100k+ verified crypto enthusiasts. Because these identities are reusable in our latest product - the Fractal Wallet, a Chrome browser extension -, we deliver fast frustration-free onboarding for users and high conversion rates for clients.
• We are looking for a skilled full stack software engineer who is eager to build, grow, and succeed.
• You will excel if you are quick to evaluate trade-offs and own up to mistakes.
• In a small cross-functional team, you will closely collaborate with our product and design team and discuss feasibility and direction of prototypes or planned product features.
• Conducting code reviews with your peers;
• Engaging in technical decisions from choosing the optimal database structure to best-practice infrastructure decisions;
• Improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
Our infra is managed with Terraform, and leans heavily on ECS Fargate (Docker containers with Alpine Linux), RDS, S3 and SQS.
● You consider yourself a senior software developer and have worked 5+ years as an engineer;
● You understand that “move fast and break things” is only a good philosophy when what you build is inconsequential;
● You're excited to break out of an application's code and think about the system as a whole (tweaking nginx configs, thinking about load balancers, worrying about queues and their throughput).
Sounds good? We look forward to hearing from you
25. Mai 2021