Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Impact Plus Ventures als
veröffentlicht am 03. Juni 2021
Interested in building a new product from scratch?
Betreut Zuhause revolutionizes the way elderly people are being cared for in the safe environment of their own home. We achieve this through a revolutionary platform where information from wearable devices, sensors and other data sources is combined with our AI to predict risks, facilitate interaction with care experts as well as to offer additional services.
You will remotely join Betreut Zuhause, one of our new ventures, in the early starting phase and have a big impact on technical decisions and product development. You will implement a modern cross-platform application, optimize our data driven portals and ensure our application is loved by our customers for its well-architectured design.
• Ensure a well-designed frontend system that can grow and incorporate the many features on our roadmap
• Develop new features while always striving to improve the development process
• Implement smart functionalities handle the user access and visualize our data
• Take technical decisions and agree on contracts with the backend team
• Automate deployments, implement testing frameworks and ensure code quality
• Team up with talented developers, teach learn as much as you can, apply your expertise to build great products - and have fun while doing so!
• 4+ years of working experience as a Frontend Developer
• The self-conception of owning and shipping your code
• An architectural mindset with a focus on producing reusable and maintainable code
• Willingness to learn and improve on every aspect of the development process
• Expert with React development and an understanding of its core principles
• Experience with GraphQL, build pipelines and containerization
React, TypeScript, GraphQL, Apollo, Material-UI, CircleCI, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Sentry, Hotjar… or do you have other ideas?
You liked what you read? Want to work on a green field and build a new software system from scratch? Then apply now and let’s together make the life for our elderly more safe and enjoyable.
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion
04. Juni 2021