Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei BMC Software als
veröffentlicht am 04. Juni 2021
From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their ongoing evolution to an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
As a Senior Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting BMC Software customers with their queries and problems with assistance from other Technical Support Analysts and Developers.
Senior Technical Support Analysts will typically qualify as first contact for some products and as backup for others.
• We have a world class support team that you will become a part of giving you the opportunity to learn as well as progress your career.
• You will work on some truly complex problems that will be ever changing, keeping you engaged throughout.
• We will work with you to ensure you can meet your career goals
• Customer relationship management.
• Daily management of cases that the individual is assisting with.
• Service level management.
• Workload Management.
• Identifying own education and training needs.
• Mentoring of other Technical Support Analysts.
• Deputising for supervisors, peers and subordinates.
• Project work related to Customer Success/Support projects.
• Detailed analysis of customer query or problem.
• Verifying all case related information including the severity level and priority.
• Problem reproduction.
• Communicating with the customer to assist diagnosis of complex problems.
• Summarising cases prior to escalation.
• Reviewing and approving cases according to procedure for escalation
• Knowledge Management - writing and approving Knowledge Articles.
• Identify and facilitate employee education and training needs.
• Providing local country and international remote and on-site assistance if necessary.
• Customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving ability.
• Presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
• Team player.
• Ability to work with local and remote teams.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• BMC Software product knowledge in appropriate disciplines, preferred MainView.
• Good English skills are required for all Technical Support Analyst as well as fluency in the local language, for this position in German.
• Ability to work outside of normal business hours to support local and international customers will be required on occasion.
• You will have demonstrable experience in the Mainframe environment, preferably in z/OS Db2 System Programming and/or Database Administration.
• You will have prior experience in the design, development and support of large Mainframe applications and databases.
• You will have experience in supporting and troubleshooting production issues. As well as assisting application developers, system programmers and database administrators to de-bug issues and production problems.
• You will be experienced in creating and populating sandbox environments to recreate and trouble shoot customer issues.
• Mainframe software maintenance and performance tuning experience. Experience with either IBM, CA, Compuware, or BMC solutions preferred.
• Familiarity with Mainframe tools, programs, utilities, and tools, i.e. TSO, ISPF, Clist, REXX, SMP/E.
• Experience upgrading and implementation of Mainframe toolsets.
• Production support and AH support experience.
It is the policy of BMC Software to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, history of disability, ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, religion, gender, transgender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, status as a parent, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, genetic information or other factors prohibited by law, and to prohibit harassment or retaliation based on any of these factors.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.
26. Mai 2021