You see yourself as a fast-paced enthusiast for disruptive digital solutions, feel comfortable in a tech startup environment, and are curious to learn even more every single day? You enjoy using modern sales methodologies and communication channels to engage with prospects? You are comfortable trying out new technics such as personal video messages from you? You love using social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter to engage with prospects? You are motivated by setbacks and see them as opportunities to learn and improve your skills? You’re excited about working on new big logos and get them to a stage where you set up an appointment for the sales manager or conduct a discovery call yourself?
You have been successful “breaking in doors” of mid-size and large companies with annual revenues of EUR 15M+?
We will be delighted to receive your application along with a personal video message if you can answer all these questions with a “YES”. Don’t bother polishing your CV or cover letter. 😳 A video message instead of a CV introducing yourself and explaining your motivation will do it. 😉
- Create prospecting cadences for outbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster lead relationships.
- Use a mix of all communication tools to engage with prospects, schedule, and conduct the first discovery call.
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in Salesforce.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Digital Customer Care Solution-as-a-service (DCCSaaS).
- Research target leads and create an analysis of the prospect before handing them off to a Sales Manager.
- Educate leads on the GUURU Customer Service Solution and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to have a discovery session with you or a sales rep.
- Qualify and engage sales leads, supplying leads with adequate information about GUURU or market insights and providing the sales team with detailed information about the lead.
Job Requisite Skills
- Self-starter who has the tenacity to initiate multiple touchpoints and nurture useful conversations with prospects, without giving up
- Enjoys using all communication channels such as phone, video messages, and LinkedIn to engage with prospects.
- A natural business developer, you love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- 2-3 years of experience as Business Development Rep for B2B sales – ideally for B2B SaaS products.
- Experience selling solutions to customer service organizations will be a huge advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English. Any other language such as Polish, Dutch, or Swedish would be a plus.
- Ability to pinpoint customer’s needs and how we can provide value to make a difference.
- Ability to relocate to Lisbon preferred but not mandatory
- Work Permit for the EU
What we offer
- A competitive salary and an attractive commission plan without a cap.
- Career Opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- A fun environment with a highly motivated team
- State-of-the-art tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- You will be provided with a MacBook, iPhone, and a High-end NC Headphone.
- You will be supported by a LeadGen specialist who will assist with the research of contacts and a Marketing Team for inbound leads.
Join our Sales team as a Business Development Rep for the German-speaking market and help us to disrupt the world of customer service targeting deals with top-tier customers!
P.S. Instead of your CV, you can upload the introductory video or use the website field if you have a link to your video.