Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Deep Blue Recruitment als
veröffentlicht am 21. Mai 2021
Hiring a Senior Backend Engineer based in Berlin or Remote. Mostly Kotlin. An ambitious startup building modern financial infrastructure for software businesses.
Tech: Java, Kotlin, Event Sourcing, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS.
• Work on next-generation financial products.
• Architect, design, and develop the product from scratch.
• Create APIs and tooling to support products and services.
• Integrate third-party vendor solutions into backend systems.
• Collaborate with fellow engineers, product designers, and founders to solve problems and plan for the future.
• Own the full release lifecycle from feature development to public and hosted release.
• Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
• Mentor junior engineers and help hire new talent in order to build a strong team.
• You have a creative mindset.
• The ability to find seamlessly simple and pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
• Architect systems and services keeping high quality code standards They work mostly in JVM languages mainly Kotlin and Java.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, and a history of working effectively with your cross-functional team and other stakeholders.
• A desire to perform and grow as an engineer.
• Remote first, but also have a beautiful office in Berlin where you can work.
• Home office stipend.
• 30 days time off.
• Substancial equity.
• Open-minded and transparent culture that includes regular get together meetings (e.g. All Hands, Brown Bag Lunch, Offsite).
This is a permanent position - apply today