Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Gartner als
veröffentlicht am 01. Juni 2021
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
The Senior Account Executive FSI (m/f/d) is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes large financial and insurance clients in Germany.
This role can be based in Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, München or remotely via Home-Office.
• Consult with c-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
• Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention account growth
• Quota responsibility of the seven digit contract value within a territory of major account sized client accounts
• Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
• Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
• Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
• Maintain competitive knowledge focus
• Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
• In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
• Proven consultative sales experience in high technology
• preferably sales experience with dealing with financial and/or insurance clients
• Ability to build credibility quickly with new clients; relationship should be developed at the highest level and other key stakeholders.
• Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
• Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
• Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
• Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
• High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking
• Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
01. Juni 2021
07. Juni 2021