Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei CrowdStrike als
veröffentlicht am 07. Juni 2021
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike Intelligence, a core component of CrowdStrike, is seeking a motivated reverse engineer with excellent technical skills to support the team with swift malware triage analysis capabilities. Our Technical Analysis Cell (TAC) is at the forefront of CrowdStrike's battles with state-sponsored adversaries and criminal actors. We combine world-class intelligence analysis with deep-dive reverse engineering and malicious code analysis, building and using
cutting-edge automation systems to deliver actionable indicators and operational insights.
Your primary task will be to handle incoming technical analysis requests from customers and other teams within CrowdStrike. This involves analyzing and identifying malware, researching indicators, and correlating findings with existing intelligence. This role requires a broad knowledge of attacker techniques and a variety of technical analysis skills with a focus on malware reverse engineering and deobfuscation of malicious code. You are often CrowdStrike's first technical analyst to triage critical nation-state and criminal cyber-attacks. As a result, timely and accurate analysis is crucial.
As a distributed international team, we are looking for an energetic self-starter with the ability to take ownership and be accountable for deliverables while at the same time supporting and helping to improve upon our analysis workflow. If you would like to work with passionate people in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, we have a role for you!
• Extract configuration data from malware using in-house tools and manual analysis.
• Track relations between new threats and existing actors using in-house tools.
• Contribute to active mitigation efforts and support incident response engagements with back-end analysis capabilities and technical expertise
• Provide timely identification and summarization of threats to customers.
• Respond to technical questions by other teams within CrowdStrike.
• Document threat evolutions and intelligence gaps for the broader Intelligence Team.
• Ability to express complex technical and non-technical concepts.
• Excellent writing skills are mandatory.
• Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, specifically Python.
• Strong problem solving skills are a must.
• Knowledge of malware analysis techniques combined with ongoing interest and ability to learn and self-teach new techniques.
• Team player
• Solid understanding of Windows OS internals and the Windows API.
• Knowledge of reverse engineering techniques and tools.
• Familiarity with actor tools used in targeted intrusions.
• Intelligence background is a plus. Education:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
• Remote, with occasional travel. Must be located in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Romania, Ireland, or the Netherlands.
Of Working At CrowdStrike
• Competitive vacation policy
• Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
• Paid parental leave, including adoption
• Flexible work environment
• Wellness programs
• Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
05. Juni 2021
02. Juni 2021