Become part of one of the most exciting, well-funded European tech startups by joining our Growth & Success team as the first German speaking Sales Representative. The objective of the role is to bring the next wave of customers to Next Matter to achieve our ambitious growth objectives in the region over the next 12 months.
You will have the entrepreneurial opportunity to establish the practices of the sales team as an early team member. You will work closely together with the experienced customer success team including international sales and marketing. Customers are typically operations managers.
- Own the opportunity generation of the sales cycle. Identify, contact and qualify contacts and excite them to have a demo with the customer success team.
- Co-define and execute outbound campaigns together with Marketing
- Qualify inbound leads before handover to account team (e.g. scheduling of demo requests, pre-qualification calls)
- Keep CRM records up to date to ensure data integrity. Regularly report on progress and insights collected.
- Support to establish the practices of the technical customer success team as the first team member of the function
- Work closely with product marketing and customer success team to optimise marketing and sales journey to meet growth objectives
- Track record. 2-3 years experience as an SDR, Sales Rep or Account Executive, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Energizing. Professional and polished verbal and written German communication skills.
- Winning. Comfortable to interact with senior prospects (e.g. operations team leads or senior management)
- Qualification. Comfortable to pre-qualify independently to bring high quality leads to the table. Usually requires to check budget, implementation authority and urgent need of the customer, but also to gauge relevance of the solution for the customer.
- Business acumen. Ability to understand real-life business scenarios and needs of operations managers quickly. Comfortable to understand typical tech stack (GSuite, CRM, Customer Service Tools, Slack etc.)
- Organization. Experience to organize and execute multiple campaigns in parallel without dropping the ball on follow-ups
- Pragmatic. Hands-on can-do attitude combined with strong time management and organisation skills
- Entrepreneurial. Experience in an entrerpreneurial setting where not all paths and settings are pre-defined.
- Craftmansship. Experience in maintaining and reporting in CRM (ideally Hubspot)
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, early-stage startup, with an experienced founding team and a validated product and business model
- Get to contribute to shaping the future of our company and product, and see the impact of your work
- The opportunity to build a vital part of the business
- Support for your personal and professional development
- The option to work fully remotely in an innovative setting
- A competitive salary and equity options
The future of work is bright! Our mission is to unshackle operations teams from running their work on highly manual, duct-taped solutions with email, spreadsheets, meetings, task-managers etc.
With Next Matter, we enfranchise operations teams worldwide to run reliable, automated operations effortlessly with other internal teams and systems, but also seamlessly with external customers, suppliers and partners. It is the one missing system puzzle piece for companies, because Finance (ERP), Sales (CRM) and IT (Ticketing) are already served.
Our highly experienced team comes from a diverse set off backgrounds like strategy consulting, software and high-tech and is passionate about putting a smile on the face of operations workers and professionals around the world.
How to apply
Please make sure to include the following:
- Please apply with your one-page CV (LinkedIn profiles are accepted as well) and a one-page maximum cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and motivation to join
- We interview fast, but thorough. Process is typically concluded in 1-2 weeks in the following order
- Step 1: Pre-screening conversation with HR
- Step 2: Coffee chat with hiring manager (customer success lead)
- Step 3 for short listed candidates: structured (technical) interviews with 4 Next Matter team members in short succession. This will give you the opportunity to get to know us well and clarify any questions that you have.
- Step 4: Reference check & offer
- Availability: Flexible, but immediate start date possible and beneficial