Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Risk.Ident GmbH als
veröffentlicht am 31. Mai 2021
100% remote possible, but German residential address required
We are looking for a Scala Developer (f/m/d) for the team Integration Hub. As the Integration Hub team, we develop and maintain services for the next generation of our fraud prevention software FRIDA. Our services are responsible for defining the overall workflow and integrating various services owned by other teams. Being a central part, we are also responsible for driving new ideas regarding the underlying software architecture of FRIDA. What we are looking for is a motivated software engineer who is eager to learn and enjoys the entire lifecycle of development from implementation to running and monitoring their software.
• Designing architectural concepts
• Implementing, testing and operating services (mostly in Scala)
• Ensuring successful operation through topics like continuous integration, metrics and logging
• Dealing with challenges in a distributed environment
• Actively taking part in shaping the processes and deciding on the technologies our team works with
Become an active, communicative and fun team member of the Integration Hub team. Someone who wants to get involved in actively shaping the future development of the product. The team works independently and owns their services. Be responsible for the whole software lifecycle and decide on your own how to implement requirements. Work together with the other service developer teams, our customer integration team and other product stakeholders to shape the product for the next generation of our fraud prevention solution.
• You have strong experience in at least one JVM based language (Scala is a plus) and the related technology stack
• You see the advantages in functional programming and strive to use it in your everyday work (Experience with ZIO is a plus)
• You are familiar with Docker and related technologies (Kubernetes is a plus)
• You have a strong understanding of distributed systems and the challenges coming with them, such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communication, error handling strategies, potential consistency problems and zero-downtime deployments
• You have hands-on experience with operating and monitoring the software you build
• You are ambitious to take responsibility for your software engineering projects
• You are eager to constantly learn together with the team by doing code reviews, pair programming and feedback sessions
• You have very good English language skills (German is not required but a plus