Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei dstack.ai als
veröffentlicht am 25. Mai 2021
dstack.ai is a young startup aimed at helping data science practitioners train deep learning models more efficiently. We are looking for a passionate and experienced software engineer to help us build the first version of the product and take it to the users.
More information on the company can be found at dstack.ai.
• Develop a tool that can run on any VM (Linux, macOS, Windows), and via pre-installed Docker, run workflows according to requests (obtained from backend)
• Develop a CLI that can register workflow run requests (by sending to the backend). The CLI must also work on any machine (Linux, macOS, Windows)
• The current task will require a commitment of 20-40 hours per week for the next 3-5 months.
• The length of the project can be extended after the completion of the described task.
• Highly experienced as a Go developer
• Experience with Docker
• Ability to write efficient and simple code
• Attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Any experience of deep learning training can be a bonus
The developer will be paid on an hourly basis.
• You are self-motivated
• Are able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Enjoy cutting edge technology on a modern tech stack
• Work well remotely with small teams in an asynchronous fashion
Should you be interested, please apply directly or send us your CV and relevant work experience documents/ links at email@example.com.
dstack.ai focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Visualization. Their company has offices in Munich. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.