Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Orion Engineered Carbons als
veröffentlicht am 07. Juni 2021
Orion Engineered Carbons is a worldwide supplier of carbon black . We produce a broad range of carbon blacks that include high-performance specialty gas blacks, acetylene blacks, furnace blacks, lamp blacks, thermal blacks and other carbon blacks that tint, colorize and enhance the performance of polymers, plastics, paints and coatings, inks and toners, textile fibers, adhesives and sealants, tires, and other mechanical rubber goods
We are a hidden champion , with more than 150 years of experience, we know that black is not always black. With different shades and undertones, black is as diverse as the colors that make up the rainbow. For us, it is simply the most elegant, fascinating and diverse color.
• over 1,460 employees from 50 nations
• represented at 14 locations (including Europe, USA, Korea, South Africa, Brazil)
• and generate sales of approximately €1.1 billion
We are looking for you as an enrichment for our team and as an active support for our common future .
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• 5 – 7 years of professional experience in a global company
• 3 – 5 years of experience with SuccessFactors (preferred) and/or other similar Global HRIS platform
• Experience across two or more HR functions including HR data management (HRIS), payroll, benefits, compensation, organizational management and recruiting
• Demonstrated experience as a project HRIS lead for implementation of at least one core SuccessFactors modules
• Advanced skills in SuccessFactors reporting as well as advanced Excel skills
• Working knowledge of ADP payroll systems
• Proven ability to manage HR projects independently and to leverage contributions of other team members to accomplish projects
• Proven ability to collaborate and trouble-shoot with IT. Understanding the IT language and interpretation of requirements
• Continuous improvement mindset and a passion for measuring results through data and metrics
• SuccessFactors Module Certifications, HR Certification and/or Project Management preferred
• Prior compensation program experience preferred
• English proficiency required, German language skills a plus
• Partner with various functions/levels across Orion to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities
• Manage HRIS implementation projects and process improvements, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality
• Build project plans, ensure adherence to project schedules, maintain a systems orientation and work effectively with peers to set HRIS technology priorities
• Troubleshoot issues, reporting, design, configuration and testing to implement solutions to drive adoption and ease of use
• Provide subject matter expertise and leadership for HRIS. Develop and articulate solution options that consider Orion's technical landscape as well as incorporate user experience, scalability, security and best practices.
• Support SuccessFactors integrations with 3rd party systems leveraging integration technologies
• Build HR analytics capabilities within HR function
• Identify report request trends to further standardize available reports to HR and managers
• Provide support for SuccessFactors and other HR systems including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities, recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirement
• Build functional requirement documents in support of new technology demand, system integrations and automation of manual processes/activities
• Support SuccessFactors upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned
• Act as liaison between Human Resources, IT and/or 3rd party systems vendors
• Ensure appropriate HRIS related compliance with SOX controls audit requirements
• Flexible working time models - Home office option, 37.5 hours/week, 30 vacation days
• Medical care through our company medical service (e.g. flu vaccinations, physiotherapy, preventive examinations such as skin screenings)
• Company sports teams
• Individual development opportunities
• Company events - anniversary celebrations, sporting events (B2Run run) and our epic carnival celebration
What realy sets us apart are our employees who share this passion for Carbon Black. We respect and value every single person and want to become more diverse. Inclusion and diversity are important to us, regardless of origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification and age. We want to give everyone the opportunity to develop and fully realize their potential.
Join our team and experience the energy we have in our DNA!
04. Juni 2021