Time zones: GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
We would love to be your new team!
Working at Data Virtuality means being part of an international team and thriving. What we offer is remote work from your home, wherever it is. Further, you can expect an unlimited long-term freelance contract with full-time work, benefits, and genuine team spirit.
At Data Virtuality, you will experience respectful interactions, harmonious teamwork,
without a dog-eat-dog mentality!
WHAT OUR FANTASTIC TEAM WORLDWIDE LOVES ABOUT WORKING WITH DATA VIRTUALITY:
• A stable and reliable job with the freedom and flexibility of a freelancer
• Flexible working hours + fix salary + paid holidays
• Fast and dependable monthly payment – in EUR, USD, or Crypto, as you prefer
• Contributing to the success of a growing company
• Developing a groundbreaking data technology and working with cutting-edge technologies
• Knowledgeable and approachable C-Level
• Continuity and growth potential
• Friendly and international colleagues
• Full integration into our teams and invitation for our team events worldwide
Full-time. Freelance. Remote. m/f/d
As a Product Manager for Customer UX, your overall goal should be: to increase the satisfaction of our customers, improve conversion rates, and identify and eliminate potential user experience issues before they become a customer problem. What do we think about how you achieve your goal (There might be some more ways to get to Rome. Your responsibilities are just limited by your drive, ideas, and know-how):
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will work together with our CEO on our SaaS products. You plan and manage the web front-end roadmap and its backlog, especially Customer UX. Due to your broad experience, you can estimate the time required and plan implementations on this information with our developers. You will plan and deliver UX designs while working closely with cross-functional teams to create optimal and intuitive frontend usability and user experiences for our SaaS Platforms. Therefore it‘s needed to work with customers, partners, and other Data Virtuality stakeholders to identify and clarify functional and non-functional requirements for the product. Based on this, you will write high-quality specifications and communicate specific and actionable requirements to QA and development teams. So we expect that you will influence the product management and development teams to achieve solutions that are right for our customers.
You will be our internal champion for ensuring that our product makes
an excellent qualitative impression and radiates high-class value.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE
• You are obsessed with establishing a perfect customer experience, and at the same time, you can easily talk with developers and understand the technical context.
• 5+ years of Product Management experience in an independent software vendor, working on SaaS applications, ideally in a Data Management related environment.
• Strong technical background with the ability to quickly develop deep product knowledge.
• Demonstrated skills in analysis, design, product development, and planning.
• Strong project management skills and proven ability to generate end-to-end designs - from concept through production detailing.
• Ideally, experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Fullstory or similar.
• Ideally, proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools, such as Axure, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Balsamiq, etc.
• Ideally leadership experience
• Experience with data management, product information management, data governance, data warehousing, business intelligence, or data visualization is a plus
• Experience with Cloud (SaaS) software or Big Data technologies is a plus
• Experience in working in agile teams
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE FROM YOUR PERSONAL SIDE:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, sales and development teams, and the management team
• Highly self-motivated and team-oriented
• Able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a fully distributed team
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with fluency in English
• Technological vision