How you will make an impact
As our Partnership Marketing Manager, you will be part of the marketing team and will be a bridge to our Partner and Product teams with the full context of the business objectives. The key goals will be to drive Partner leads and marketing initiatives, improve our presence at relevant events, and champion engagement and development activities with our implementation and ecosystem partners.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Building deep relationships with counterparts at our partner companies to develop compelling, joint-solution, go-to-market campaigns that bring to life the value of our strategic partnerships.
- Achieve a deep understanding of the content management and federation ecosystem & Hygraph’s position within that ecosystem.
- Activate and launch messaging, co-branding campaign assets, and identify potential incentives with each of the agency and ecosystem partners.
- Collaborate and build strategic relationships with key partners across the content management & federation ecosystem on joint marketing efforts.
- Working with the partnerships team to identify and pursue partner-provided co-marketing opportunities that expand awareness within the partner ecosystem, like partner conferences, promotional programs, enablement programs, and internal and external partner-led initiatives.
- Owning all the resources for the partnerships team, both internal and external, including gated content, enablement collateral, and documentation required for our partners.
- Working closely with the product integrations, and Product Marketing teams to define, scope, and oversee the development of themes and implementation of campaigns.
- Owning the partnerships aspects of the website, including the partner pages, partner funnels, training materials, and partner portal in collaboration with the partnerships team.
Our expectations from you
- Experience in Partner Marketing, preferably having set up the function in a high-growth B2B SaaS or Tier 1 agency.
- You are collaborative, independent, entrepreneurial, flexible, and persuasive, with experience growing relationships with strategic partners and creating joint selling and GTM opportunities.
- Experienced in successfully running ABM campaigns aimed at large technology and software agencies.
- Experience with owning co-marketing initiatives with external partners, including webinars, eBooks, and case studies.
- A strong understanding of the tech ecosystem and developer tooling, with prior agency knowledge.
- Intro call with Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s).
- Case study if needed.
- Team Fit conversation.
- Reference Check and Offer.
The response time is usually within 2 weeks for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
At Hygraph we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 60 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
Hygraph is an equal-opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace's productivity and promote innovation and creativity.