We’re looking for experienced React Frontend Developers to join our team at Payoneer Merchant Services.
We’re a distributed team, hiring people to work from home - though we have a rather nice office in Munich where we hope to have occasional meetups soon!
We’re currently in the process of building out our distributed hiring operations, so we don’t have a definitive list of all countries we can hire in yet, but we’re looking across the range of UTC-5 to +5, and have current team members in Russia, India, USA, Albania, UK, Germany and more!
Who we are
Payoneer Merchant Services is Payoneer's Payment Orchestration Provider (POP) offering an open and provider-independent payment platform to help businesses integrate multiple payment gateways, providers, and methods on a global scale. Our platform guarantees online businesses more freedom of choice and a reduced complexity in their payment transactions. We provide intelligent payment solutions and tools to enable cross provider controlling and scoring, and to help customers reduce their operating costs.
With over 100 employees from 32 countries, our team is international in every sense of the word. With an experienced team of motivated online payment professionals, we bundle a unique and profound know-how with respect to online payments and e-commerce.
What we have
We are just starting to build a new foundational data engine that will deliver answers to business stakeholders and customers, including our parent company Payoneer’s data team, C-level management, Product leaders and merchants using the optile gateway.
We have a hybrid colocated/ distributed group of software engineers, working closely with the product team. Within that, we have a variety of cross-functional teams. Right now our data/analytics team is newly-formed and you will be a key part of that.
What we require from you
- Good command of spoken and written English, our chosen language of communication
- Extensive experience with React
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Experience with JSON RESTful APIs
- Experience with test tools and frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, and Jest
- Experience with Redux and XState
- Familiarity with Git and npm
Things you’ll do
- Write efficient, reliable, robust, well-tested code
- Build user-friendly, responsive, and fast user interfaces
- Work independently and with high autonomy within our teams
- Contribute to specification, design, build and test phases of development
- Learn new things and help us learn new things too
What we would like to see
These aren’t requirements, just things we think would be particularly valuable. If anything or everything here doesn’t apply to you, please don’t let that put you off applying:
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Docker, part of our internal tooling stack
- Experience with Java, Maven, JUnit / TestNG, Spring Framework - we use these for our backend services
If you’d like to apply, please send us your CV and cover letter! Any questions, just get in touch.
Please do include a cover letter - just a few short sentences on how you see us working together.