Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei AUTO1 Group als
veröffentlicht am 27. Mai 2021
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
Our highly motivated QA team shares passion for creating innovative solutions, working in a highly collaborative environment and owning the testing process end-to-end.
• Ensure the quality of the company's product
• Create test plans and test strategies
• Develop and execute automation tests
• Combine different testing methods and approaches to ensure best testing coverage
• Act proactively communicating implications of defects found
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Experience in Quality Assurance on web, API, or mobile projects
• Experience in continuous integration and testing tools
• Strong analytical skills and priority management
• Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical staff and communicate fluently in English
• Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
• A great office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg, in the very dynamic neighborhood of Bergmannkiez
• Your life-work balance and home office are part of our culture, you can work from home up to 5 days a week
• We offer discounts on well-known brands like Flaconi, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
• More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations
Contact: Marion Alabeurthe
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
Videos To Watch
11. Juni 2021