Do you identify as a passionate and target-oriented talent who loves building innovative products that our customers love? We’re looking for you!
Joining our team, you will be working with cross-functional teams and our customers to design, build and roll-out new product features that deliver Replex’ vision and strategy.
You will love this job if you’re:
· Organisational - you are not only the master of competitive and market intelligence, knowing who is currently working on innovative Cloud Native FinOps solutions, but you can also map this knowledge with the requirements of our customers.
· Experienced - you know your tool set to prioritise ruthlessly while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders. You should be able to handle new challenges as they arise and overcome them confidently as this is the daily challenge in a fast-paced start up environment.
· Communicative - you are comfortable talking to different stakeholders, collecting their requirements and ideas, and presenting complex topics at various organisational levels. Communication is key.
· Technical - you are well-versed in software and web development, you know how to manage the product life cycle of an innovative digital B2B software solution.
1. Take over the product ownership and continue building a successful Cloud Native FinOps platform
2. Your impact is propagated broadly to most of the Replex team and every single customer
3. Run full cycle product management processes
4. Interact with stakeholders to collect new inputs and feedback, while having an eye on the current market situation to be on top of everything
5. Translate business strategy into product strategy
6. Understand and prioritise in order to create clearly specified initiatives for the development team, oversee the UX/UI team and work closely with business operations
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
· 5y+ of relevant work experience in product management and product-led growth (Plus: in a startup environment)
· Thrive working in a remote and agile team environment
· Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills
· Familiar with sales processes, operations and customers success in the B2B space
· Familiar with the most relevant technologies in the Cloud Native world
· Excellent written and verbal communication competencies in English are essential (Plus: German)
· Awesome team with flat hierarchies
· Centrally located offices with good traffic connection (if based in Berlin, Duisburg or Leipzig)
· Employee benefits, e.g. discounts, fresh fruit, beverages, fitness & sporting activities
· An open culture encouraging creativity for new ideas
· Working directly with top individuals in the startup ecosystem
Sound interesting? Send your CV, along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please quote reference: Ref: PDWR06
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates based in Germany.