audibene / hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever and a profitable global HealthTech with origins in Europe. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided and were able to help over 200.000 costumers in 11 countries since our foundation in 2012.
Ensuring the privacy of personal information is core to audibene’s mission, and we’re looking for a Data and Privacy Operations Manager (m/f/d) to help us navigate the complicated challenges of processing personal data amid an ever-changing regulatory landscape. You will help us foster our unique corporate philosophy and approach, in which the security and privacy of our customers’ data are paramount. This position reports to audibene’s Head of Data Products & Data Protection Officer.
- Develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organization’s privacy programs in accordance with global security laws
- Ensure that all business processes and data exchanges adhere the policies and procedures.
- Ensure that privacy requirements are considered and met in the purchasing, design and integration phase of new technology, products, and marketing initiatives and help us deal with complex legal and compliance matters by anticipating complications and distractions, and guiding the company around those obstacles
- Ensure timely communication of the company’s policies and procedures to employees and business partners through training and awareness activities.
- Work closely with all teams to update and maintain our procedure directory, customer information metadata catalog, data glossary, including documenting business purpose and categorization of customer data
- Automate privacy tasks, strengthen and improve our workflows and support enterprise efforts to improve Data Privacy Governance throughout the whole company
Your skill set:
- Extensive knowledge on data privacy and GDPR and relevant working experience related to the tasks listed above
- Strong project management skills and proven track record of successfully leading cross-functional projects and business initiatives
- You are a strong communicator who enjoys sharing knowledge with others through workshops and trainings
- You are a proactive self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, who is skilled at working cross-functionally with a variety of business teams
- You are fluent in English and German
Change lives and see thereal world impact of what you do!
- Join an international, hyper growth company and constantly solve new challenges
We foster the individual development of our employees – learn new skills in areas that excite you
We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace as well as the possibility to work from home as much as you like
- We love to spend time together on regular company sponsored team events, parties and annual trips