Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Mind Detect als
veröffentlicht am 04. Juni 2021
Our client in the SaaS/cloud banking platform space is searching for a stand-out Middleware Integration Engineer to join their team Germany (home office possible). The business builds and ships digital platforms to their customers in the digital banking or asset management sectors, delivering the best possible technology to digitally engage and delight their end customers.
The business is undergoing a period of exciting transformational—both technological and operational—change and is growing rapidly. As such, they are looking for an excellent engineer to support clients during the implementation and go-live phase of software delivery. You will be integrating our clients’ applications with 3rd party apps and working cross-functionally on challenging projects.
This role should be viewed through the prism of technological opportunity and personal development, as the business grows you will have the ability to grow your career during this exciting time. Strong experience of working with distributed systems and DevOps is a must!
• Support and consult in the deployment and configuration of middleware environments, especially Ergon Airlock WAF and APIGateway based on Envoy Proxy
• Both, deployment and installation of Airlock (WAF) and development and maintenance of new environments: virtual hosts, mappings and backend groups. Focus on hardening mappings -> Request and Response Action rewrites, CSP, Allow/Deny Rules, integration of third party applications, ICAP, advanced Apache configuration knowledge
• Both, configuration and installation of the internal API Gateway and maintenance, based on Gloo solo.io/ Envoy Proxy
• Consult and assist Kubernetes and/or Openshift client environment set-up; basic understanding of helm charts and ingress rules
• Support in installation, administration, and configuration of application stacks (e.g., Oracle, Tomcat, Apache Web Server, JEE 8, NodeJS, Linux/Unix)
• Third party support for Airlock and API Gateway related JIRA issues; collect and analyse client logs and triage the findings to the engineering teams
• Support the customer and their operations during the GoLive events
• Support in defining quality assurance and software distribution standards
• Provide ad-hoc support to clients for infrastructure and deployment
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in a STEM Degree (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths) from a leading European university
• Advanced understanding of existing infrastructure setup and application architecture in TCP/IP networks; mainly Middleware, WebApplicationFirewalls (WAF) and ProxyServices
• Basic knowledge of virtualisation and containerisation (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Artifactory etc.)
• Solid experience with Middleware (e.g. Ergon Airlock WAF, Envoy Proxy etc.)
• Proven experience in operation of modular and heterogenous enterprise applications
• Experience in administration and configuration of SQL and PL/SQL
• 4 years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
• Experience with monitoring and logging systems (e.g. Kibana, Splunk, Grafana)
• An excellent understanding of administration and management of Linux based environments
• Solution oriented attitude and customer consulting experience
• A quality driven, process oriented and structured approach to work
• Excellent language skills in German and English, both written and spoken
• Generous compensation
• Meritocratic working environment and strong career progression opportunities
• A direct impact on the business’ products
• Home office possibility
• Continuous learning and development
This position is open to candidates already eligible to work in Germany. No sponsorship is on offer at this time.
Candidates can work from the home office.
Due to the high volume of applications that we are receiving to our open positions, we cannot guarantee that we can reply to everybody. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of submitting your CV, please assume that we will not be moving forwards with your application
17. Juni 2021