eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be expected to…
- Taking care of administrative tasks, preparing employment contracts and payroll (in collaboration with our Finance Team and external service provider) for our German HQ and international subsidiaries.
- Managing benefits and perks offered by eyeo, implementing new benefits and looking for new providers.
- Ensuring great onboarding experience for our new employees. Owning the eyeo-wide onboarding process, suggesting improvements in close collaboration with IT Ops and Workplace Experience Teams.
- Managing freelancer transition to employees project for upcoming countries
- Advising on any labor law related questions.
What you bring to the table…
- First experiences (2+ years) in HR Operations in international and fast-paced organizations.
- Solid knowledge of German labour law
- Fluent English and at least intermediate German skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, in a structured way
- Strong solution orientation, ability to develop pragmatic solutions with focus on impact.
- Willingness to take on full ownership and drive new initiatives from the start until finalization, strong hands-on mentality, and can-do attitude
- High service mentality
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons