Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei HubSpot als
veröffentlicht am 21. Mai 2021
HubSpot’s Solutions Provider Program is expanding in our hyper-growth EMEA team! This position is open to applicants based either out of Germany or the Republic of Ireland (with offices in Berlin + Dublin). Our team is growing quickly and we need help building this program across all of Europe. In the short time since its May 2018 launch, the program has grown from 40 to over 2000 Providers and increased 500% in revenue. We’re looking for a new team member to help us expand the program, help our Providers win with us, and start to truly scale the European part of our business.
In this role, you will be the third founding member of the sales team in Europe and will play a role in the program’s direction. The Program will continue transforming from a product/function-specific program to one that's agnostic. We work with a variety of businesses who are growth driven and wish to wrap their services around HubSpot tools and methodology.
The initial phase for this role will be highly transactional to manage a high volume of applications, leads and opportunities - nice “problem” to have! Given the need to manage about 300-400 Providers in order to close 50-100 deals per month, this role requires a highly organised, focused and fast-paced individual. Beyond the first phase, the successful candidate will be expected to build out the consultative Provider side of their portfolio, and by extension close larger, more complex deals with Providers.
Candidates should also know that we rely heavily on a touchless acquisition, activation and reselling model. Therefore, Solutions Providers accepted into the program often need immediate coaching to sell into their client and prospect base (within the first 1 to 2 weeks). This program operates in an Overlay Model, meaning, we do not directly retire quota. Everything our Providers close, is retired by the appropriate territory rep. It is our job to aid in that closed business either with the Provider or by facilitating collaboration with the sales org. The ideal candidate for this role will also be capable of consulting Providers on how to grow their business (we will coach you on how to do this if you’ve never done it before) and will have experience coaching prospects and customers on HubSpot tools.
• Evaluate all incoming applications to the Solutions Provider Program
• Engage those good fit inbound applications and prospect potential good fit Providers in HubSpot’s CRM
• Encourage and collaborate with new Providers in order to get them "activated", which means: (1) Get them to purchase (at least) any Starter product, and (2) Start registering leads they want to work with us
• Once the new Providers are activated, work with them to source and close channel deals either directly or through the direct sales org
• Provide general coaching, support, and education for Providers to help them grow their business better
• As the Providers develop, identify the ones who should upgrade into our Solutions Partner Program (formerly the Agency Partner Program)
• Meet and exceed monthly quotas – both MRR and Activated Providers
• Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
• Experience in a startup environment, if possible
• Proven track record of sales achievements (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club
• Experience working with HubSpot Agency Partners, CRM Implementation Companies, CRM Consultants, Sales Coaches, Sales Trainers, Sales Consulting businesses is a bonus
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including a strong attention to detail
• Multilingual: full professional fluency in English and another European language
• Any other additional language skills are a strong plus
• B.A. or B.S. degree
• Inbound Sales Methodology Certification
• HubSpot CRM Software Certification
• Bonus: HubSpot Partner Program Certification
• Are open to being remote out of Germany
• Generous remuneration and stock units
• Interactive employee training and onboarding in Dublin
• An education allowance up to €4,250 per annum
• Life Assurance
• Long term illness cover
• 25 days holidays and unlimited vacation
• Fitness reimbursement
• Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information