Choose challenge. Choose pace. Choose growth.
Our pioneering team of marketing experts uses data-driven insights to run efficient performance marketing and improve the customer journey. We operate all acquisition marketing and conversion optimization activities fully in-house, giving you the best environment for a steep learning curve.
As a Marketing Analyst / Controller within the Marketing Team at AUTO1 Group, you will use your analytical skills to plan and control the marketing budget allocation.You support business decisions with in-depth analysis, proactive improvement suggestions and continuously advance the reporting system.
What you will tackle
- Analyze the marketing performance of countries, brands and different channels in order to generate insightful reports to lean decision making
- Collaborate strongly with Online and Offline Marketing teams to enable an as efficient as possible budget allocation
- Build sophisticated reports for Marketing Management and give your recommendations for actions
- Consolidate marketing acquisition data and provide in depth insights to our Business Analytics and Finance team
- Work on complex analysis e.g. cross media checks, long-term development of the business as well as ad-hoc analysis based on specific needs on short notice
What you are good at
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing controlling, performance marketing or similar
- Mathematical or statistical background with a strong analytical understanding as well as advanced Excel skills, Tableau would be a plus
- Strong ability to proactively translate data insights into business actions
- Highly motivated to grow further within a fast-paced environment and learn in the field of performance marketing by challenging status quo constantly
- Excellent coordination skills that enable you to drive projects with different teams across the organization with fluent communication skills in English
Why AUTO1 Group
- You don’t live in Berlin? No matter! You can work 100% from your home office
- Once a unicorn, now a listed public company, be part of our success story!
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- We offer you a secure job with a permanent contract
- We care: during COVID-19, you get the choice to either work from home or at the office where we provide you with a safe & hygienic environment
- Life-work balance is part of our culture, you will receive 30 days of vacation
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.