Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Cisco Meraki als
veröffentlicht am 20. Mai 2021
Position: Lead Full Stack Engineer
Salary: $120K - $200K (heavily dependent on experience level and work location) + Cisco RSUs + 15% performance bonus + 401k matching (up to 4.5%) + sign-on bonus
Location: Fully Remote (in U.S. or Canada) OR SF, San Jose, Chicago, or Austin (post-Covid, in-office/hybrid schedule)
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works.
Meraki’s product Dashboard teams are small, fast paced teams striving to make our products unique by balancing feature-rich abilities and simplicity. Our full-stack engineers are well versed in a wide array of CS concepts and excited to jump around languages, platforms, and all levels of the Meraki stack!
As a Meraki Lead Full Stack Engineer, you will collaborate with leadership to help lead a group of full-stack engineers in designing, planning, and building new features for our customers. With the help of product managers and UX designers, you will construct intuitive but powerful workflows to tackle the meaningful problems that IT professionals face every day. The dashboard provides visualizations that allow our customers to deploy and manage their Meraki products easily; as well as identify and resolve issues. All of the configurations live within the cloud!
• Develop tools for customers to configure and monitor networking devices all over the world.
• Build intuitive and powerful workflows to tackle important problems for IT professionals around the world, by collaborating with product managers and UX designers.
• Solve challenging scaling problems to ensure a seamless user experience and high uptime.
• Identify and solve performance bottlenecks in our web application.
• Be a technical leader by helping other specialists make architectural design decisions while evangelizing engineering best practices.
• Be a unifying force connecting people and motivating others to do their best.
• Have 7+ years of experience writing professional production code and tests.
• 3+ years of experience in building rich web UIs with React (and Redux).
• 3+ years of experience in web backend technologies, like Ruby on Rails or Go.
• Take complete ownership from conception to production release by leveraging your ability to influence, facilitate, and work collaboratively across teams.
• Would thrive in a small engineering team and are excited to solve open-ended problems across the stack.
• Are a strong leading individual contributor and want to grow into a tech lead role.
• Are passionate about what you do and ignite people around you.
• Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, and Postgres.
• Experience or willingness to work in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
• Have working knowledge of network protocols used on both local and wide-area networks
03. Juni 2021