Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei InstaFreight GmbH als
veröffentlicht am 26. Mai 2021
The € 350bn European logistics market is huge in size but barely digitized and highly inefficient and fragmented. Shippers struggle to find reliable carriers at stable prices and carriers struggle to find regular shipments and geographically predictable trips leading to 30% of all trucks running empty in Europe. This creates a massive opportunity.
InstaFreight is bringing logistics into the digital age. As a digital platform for shippers and carriers, InstaFreight better serves its core customers using technology. Our platform enables us to match supply and demand more efficiently than the legacy players who still use telephones and spreadsheets. The results: higher utilization, standardized high quality, faster payments and affordable capacity. Digitalization and automation of processes enable end-2-end transparency, elimination of manual work and cost savings up to 25% for shippers.
We deploy modern technology in agile organizational structures and regularly challenge what has been the status quo in the industry for decades. As a result of this disruptive approach, we are transforming a massive industry and are growing rapidly.
Our team members strategically acquire important customers, keep in close contact with them and play a vital role in the development and implementation of our marketing strategies and campaigns. In the future your main tasks include:
• You contact pre-qualified potential customers and create an initial needs analysis
• You create your own portfolio of strategic key accounts throughout Europe
• You develop close partnership relationships with your customers and act as the contact person for any logistical issues
• You manage your portfolio independently and are responsible for the development of your customers internally as well as externally
• You manage a pipeline of business through each phase of the sales process, from pitching to tendering, to launching
• You create concepts to develop your customers and build up your accounts strategically
• You are responsible for the processing of tenders, creation of transport concepts and preparation of freight offers
• You are responsible for the implementation of new customer business in cooperation with the operational teams and supporting functions.
• You are looking for an environment in which you can implement your logistic know-how and quickly develop personally
• You have finished training as a salesman (m/f) in freight forwarding and logistics services or completed commercial education with professional experience in the above mentioned area of responsibility
• You already have practical experience in handling as well as selling of logistical services; emphasis on truck road transport preferred
• You have a great network in the regional logistic market and can fall back on a book of business
• You have a friendly, open-minded, proactive and binding personality shown through engagement, dynamic and marketing orientation and clear goal-orientation
• You are strong in communicating with clients and have already demonstrated your above-average negotiating skills
• You are proficient in analyzing data and using data to support business decision making
• You can work independently, on your own authority and well in a team
• You are fluent in German and have good spoken and written English skills
• You are proficient in Excel, Salesforce and other data and analytics tools such as Google Data Studio or equivalent tools
Take the driver seat
• Take charge - Be accountable for your own field of responsibility from day one onwards.
• Have impact - Drive development projects and steer the course of the company.
• Make mistakes - Take risks, learn from failures and grow personally with us.
Hit the gas pedal
• Learn as you go - Benefit from training, mentoring and feedback while supported by a great learning environment. Additionally our InstaSMART Academy offers exciting monthly insights and learning.
• Accelerate - Leave your comfort zone and climb your personal growth ladder step by step.
• Outgrow yourself - Unlock your full potential and accomplish things you hardly dare to dream of.
Enjoy the ride
• Be part of the team - Join a great group of individuals standing behind a common goal.
• Have fun - Take part in our legendary parties, company events or just the regular office craziness.
• Write history - Shape the future of an entire industry together with us
01. Juni 2021