Grow with us. Start your career at IU.
Since its foundation in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university of applied sciences for online and dual study programmes in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented Bachelor & Master programmes in various disciplines. These English and German language programmes are all accredited and state-recognised. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees’ entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50%.
Become part of our IU international team immediately / by arrangement in full-time or part-time at our location in Munich, Berlin or remotely (throughout Germany) as
Junior Visual Designer (m/f/d)
- Responsible for the creation of all Marketing Collaterals, including images, photos, GIFs, videos, digital banners.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Create assets for use on website banners, mobile apps, landing pages, product pages, videos, social media ads, Google ads, e-mail templates as well as for offline activations (e.g. Leaflets).
- Ensure consistent branding throughout all creative assets.
- Improve the overall quality and creativity of Marketing Collaterals based on product launch and brand direction.
- Consult with the marketing manager, copywriter and operations teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our brand goals.
- Conceptualize ideas for campaigns, big and small.
- You ideally have a Degree qualification, e.g. Design Apprenticeship or Bachelor.
- You have demonstrated strong visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable layouts, templates, interactions, infographics, and iconography sets.
- You are familiar with dynamic ads in GWD (Google Web Designer).
- You know how to use Adobe CC with focus on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and InDesign.
- You have strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- You are able to meet deadlines while working on team projects.
- Experience in web editors would be a plus.
- You pay attention to visual details.
- You are fluent in English; German or any additional language is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A versatile and responsible task in a collegial atmosphere at the pioneer of digital education.
- A great international working environment.
- Attractive career prospects in a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial environment.
- Internal further education offers and development perspectives with great creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment (e.g. online German classes and additional learning programmes)
- Possibility of a national and international job change within the group of companies
- Performance-related salary increases, employee discounts and cooperations.
- Flexible working hours