Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe’s largest digital asset manager with assets valued over 5 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital asset management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
We are looking for a (Junior) Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/x) to join the team.
- You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting for a variety of roles on junior, regular and senior level
- You attract and engage the best talent for Scalable Capital
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with a deep understanding of our job functions
- Keep an overview of our hiring needs, report and drive the efficiency of our recruiting process
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate
- Support talent acquisition projects to improve the quality of our recruitment processes and strengthening our employer brand
- Some recruiting experience within a corporate dynamic or search firm environment
- The ability to identify the most efficient candidate pipeline channels and strategies to inspire and attract candidates, and guide them successfully through the recruiting process
- Strong relationship building and networking skills, high client focus, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Use a data-driven approach to work towards recruiting goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English; German Language skills are a must
- Experience in working with tools and platforms like LinkedIn Recruiter, Honeypot or Stack Overflow is a plus
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighborhoods of Berlin or choose to work remote
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital’s PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn and Experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes