eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be expected to…
- Provide HR expertise and guidance to the respective people managers through advising, reporting and aligning with eyeo’s people strategies
- Onboarding new and supporting all people managers in their leadership role and challenges, fostering leadership capabilities throughout the organization
- Support onboarding of new employees by aligning company onboarding with Unit/section onboarding program and other stakeholders like People Operations Generalist and Agile Coaches
- Drive timely and high-quality implementation and documentation of Career Frameworks, individual development plans and formal performance feedbacks in the respective units and foundation services.
- Assess individual development needs and align them with organizational development plans in partnership with respective people managers (and agile coaches).
- Identify training needs and introduce new trainings in collaboration with our Talent Development Team
- Drive employee engagement activities in the respective units and foundation services by monitoring peakon data, aligning with Agile Coaches and working with people managers on corrective measures
- Guide the unit during exit-processes
What you bring to the table…
- 5 years of job experience in HR in international and fast-growing organizations
- Experience with German labour law
- Previous experience in change and project management
- Proven track record in stakeholder management at all levels, high influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong solution orientation, ability to develop pragmatic solutions with focus on impact.
- Willingness to take on full ownership and drive new initiatives from the start until finalization, strong hands-on mentality, and can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, in a structured way
- Strong organizational skills
It’s awesome, but not required, if you have…
- Experience with tech and agile environment
What we offer
- Work from home or one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons