Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei CopeCart als
veröffentlicht am 04. Juni 2021
CopeCart is a German company with the headquarter in Berlin and the devsupport center in Lviv (Ukraine). We provide our clients with first-class e-commerce solutions.
CopeCart's founders are German marketing specialists whose idea was to create an online platform that could help Vendors to manage and optimize the product sale process without leaving their home. And that is exactly what CopeCart does: it allows Vendors to forget about boring and time-consuming paperwork, thus focusing entirely on their business goals.
We are not just a dashing online-based SalesPayments platform, or responsive support, or a well-run team. We also stand for flexible thinking, creativity, German pragmatism, and Ukrainian ingenuity.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Human Resources Manager in Berlin.
• Find talent to support our mission by developing effective creative recruiting strategies and you put a strong emphasis on a positive candidate experience
• Create and publish customized job postings on suitable job portals and communicate with candidates
• Screen and pre-select applications and plan and conduct interviews with candidates independently
• Establish yourself to be a trustworthy first point of contact for our employees on all people-related matters
• Support hiring managers in succession-planning and retention initiatives
• Taking care of overall employee experience, creating and evolving company culture
• Manage the payroll preparation with our external tax advisor
• Organize team building events
• Coordinate the onboarding and offboarding processes
• Lead and/or support other projects as required
• 4+ years of experience working in a similar role (ideally in a startup) with focus on recruiting
• Comfortable working in a stand-alone role
• Very good organizational skills and multitasking abilities
• People-oriented person with a passion for HR
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate in an empathic and confident way, with.
• Impeccable knowledge of German employment law and best practice;
• Hands-on and able to get things done
• Fluency in German and English
• Russian language skills are a plus
• Working in a fast-paced environment and be part of the exciting journey of a fast-growing company
• A highly motivated international team of internet professionals i
• 100 % remote, but you always have the option to work from our office
• Flexible working hours without time trackers
• Self-responsibility, autonomy, and flat hierarchy
• 30 calendar days of paid time off
We are looking forward to your application incl. salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Your CopeCart Team
07. Juni 2021
02. Juni 2021