Grow with us! – Start your career at IU!
Are you passionate about innovative strategies in online marketing and want a job with a TECH-driven education provider? Then come aboard the IU International University!
Support our Performance Marketing team immediately in full-time (40h/week) as Growth Manager Digital Marketing (m/f/d) at our location in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich or remote.
- Responsibility to overview new marketing initiatives in our international performance marketing team and to implement them
- Testing of new channels to support the units in rolling out and scaling new marketing measures
- Planning and testing of new KPI-driven initiatives to further develop our customer journey, including subsequent optimization and subsequent handover to operational teams
- Observing trends and developments in digital (university) marketing and afterwards communication of best practices to the team
- Additional tasks in the project and technology area with a marketing focus
- Successfully completed university degree in marketing, business administration, business informatics or a similar subject or comparable experiences
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in performance & digital marketing in the context of projects as well as user knowledge of common marketing tools
- Solid knowledge in dealing with Conversion Rate optimization – experience in dealing with marketing operations is a plus
- Curiosity, initiative, and proactivity as well as motivation to tackling new topics
- Fun with testing innovative campaigns and marketing approaches and with evaluating success based on relevant KPIs
- Experience in working in international environments as well as a thorough understanding of diverse markets and versatile experience in global growth marketing projects
- English skills on a professional level
- A versatile and responsible task with great creative freedom in a collegial atmosphere
- Attractive career prospects in a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial environment. This includes internal workshops on performance marketing relevant topics
- The assumption of 100% of the tuition fees for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program with a tech degree from the first day of work, as well as other attractive benefits in the area of continuing education
- A high degree of time flexibility, home office, 30 days vacation
- Performance-based salary increase, employee discounts and cooperations