Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Lilium als
veröffentlicht am 28. Mai 2021
A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 600 people who are as passionate about emissions-free transportation as you are.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
We're building a world-class, scalable Finance function, ready for our future growth. In this position, you'll have an opportunity to build with us a high automated accounting environment including new technologies.
We are searching for serial high achievers to help us to build out the finance processes to deliver fast and accurate results for our Lilium Group operations. We are ambitious and are always pushing to improve the speed and quality of information into the hands of decision makers. Your days will never be the same.
• Responsibility for the technical consolidation and consolidated financial statements (IFRS)
• Development and improvement of our consolidation tool (Lucanet)
• Coordination of intercompany reconciliations and clearings + intercompany consolidation
• Participate in projects across the accounting including ERP implementation
• Assist with the integration of new entities and business units into existing processes.
• Apply your broad skill base to any challenges arising in the team
• Relevant accounting and finance experience and/ or university degree in finance or related field (e.g. accounting, auditing)
• CINA, ACCA or equivalent qualification would be a plus
• Minimum four years of experience in a similar or related role
• You should know a major accounting framework (e.g. German GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP) inside out
• Good ERP knowledge - Infor LN ERP and Lucanet is a plus
• Proven ability to work in a fast-changing environment and execute with urgency
• Innovative mindset for improving process quality and efficiency
• Results oriented, able to work both independently and within a team to a high quality
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse within a multicultural environment
• English language skills are required to be business fluent in this role
You are joining us as we are building our global footprint. While the current COVID-19 restrictions mean that many of us are working remotely we are still making the most out of this time. Meet fellow colleagues via our culture sessions and free weekly yoga classes, or improve your German or English with our free language courses.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age