Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei VECTARY als
veröffentlicht am 03. Juni 2021
We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer with a proven track record of building complex applications. If building a cutting-edge cloud application is your passion, then Vectary is the right place for you.
Remote (only candidates within GMT-5 to GMT+3 time zones will be considered)
• Participate in all areas of development, from ideation to execution
• Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other engineers
• Present ideas, plan and execute
• Take care of the environment the code runs in
• Experience with Node.js and similar frameworks and tools (Express.js or Webpack)
• Working knowledge of typed languages (C/C++/C#, Python or Rust) is a plus
• Understanding of the concept of monolithic repositories and monorepo
• Web application development
• Cloud infrastructure design
• 2D/3D graphics
• Fast learner and do-er
• Big-picture, curious and forward-thinking
• Focus on quality and continuous improvement
• Attention to detail
From €3,500/month and up (based on overall experience and qualifications)
Founded in 2014, Vectary is focused on making 3D content creation accessible to all.
Vectary is the only browser-based platform that allows its users to create 3D and Augmented Reality (AR) content across the web. With the free built-in browser-based 3D studio, anyone can create, share, and customize 3D assets, scenes or render product presentations.
At Vectary, we want you to be well and enjoy not only your work but also our benefits:
• Valuable experience working in Tech/Start-up/SaaS company
• Remote work
• Flexible schedule
• Equity plan
• Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
• Budget for personal development/learning
• Home office setup allowance
26. Mai 2021
17. Juni 2021
03. Juni 2021