You would like to work in an energizing and entrepreneurial environment where you will face new challenges each day? You have an analytical mind, are good at solving problems and have great organizational skills? Then get in touch and apply to be our new Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) remote based in Europe of our international Developer Team!
- You will deliver performant and user-friendly software for global online marketplaces by working across multiple services and technologies
- You will solve running issues by using Open Source Software and community engagement
- You deploy servers and databases when necessary by understanding Cloud Computing
- You will meet up with fellow developers to deep-dive and present new technologies, discoveries and quick hacks
- Continuously improve and regularly challenge the team’s status quo by embracing new ideas and openly engaging in discussions
- You make ensure that the code is of high quality and tested when passing through the CI/CD pipeline
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONALITY.
- You have a high motivation and passion to develop with attention to detail and perseverance
- Several years of professional experience as a frontend, backend or full stack software developer at an IT service provider, a software company or a start up
- Desirable: Completed studies in (business, media) computer science, training as an IT specialist for application development or career changer with relevant professional experience
- You are experienced with agile development methods as well as the willingness to work in a self-organized environment
- Knowledge of TDD and best practices within the mastered frameworks
- You are familiar with Ruby on Rails, Jekyll as well as Cloud Computing, e.g. GCP
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Flexible trust working hours in a home office, which we equip with state-of-the-art hardware (e.g. MacBook pro), monitors, height-adjustable desks / portable solutions and ergonomic chairs, among other things
- Unlimited employment contracts
- Participation in an exciting and healthy growing company that offers you a lot of room for your personal development and your own impulses and ideas
- Transparent decision-making processes with our three founders as well as leads with a distinct start-up mentality
- Ambitious and at the same time warm and appreciative international teams from over 10 nations
- Regular (virtual) team events for exchange and brainstorming, but also informal “e-get-togethers” to maintain contacts and have fun
- In planning: coworking access (starting Q4) as well as regional team events per quarter
HOW TO APPLY
You find yourself in many points and think that we should talk? Then simply upload your CV, with details of your earliest possible start date and a rough salary range. Paulina from the People & Culture-Team is looking forward to the exchange with you!