Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei InterNations als
veröffentlicht am 04. Juni 2021
Our engineering teams architect, develop, and test our products. As a Frontend Engineer, your mission is to build awesome user interfaces.
As a member of an international, cross-functional Product Experience Team (PXT), you will architect, implement, and test new functionality and maintain existing functionality using web technologies. Our PXTs organize themselves using Agile methodologies and you will work closely with your Product Manager and your team on the feasibility of concepts and upcoming changes. You will write automated tests at the unit, integration, and acceptance levels to assure quality and longevity of our products and a sustainable pace for future changes.
As part of the greater engineering organization, you will expand and improve our design system towards consistency and reusability. You will take part in cross-team initiatives: architectural changes, refactoring, establishment of best practices.
• A passion for UI consistency
• Experience with automated testing, whether it’s unit-, functional- and/or acceptance testing
• A strong desire to apply and learn engineering discipline and rigor
• Tools: Babel, Webpack, Jest, ESLint, TypeScript
• Bettering our skills, teaching each other and learning ways to build better software
• User testing, experimentation, automated testing and continuous integration to gain meaningful feedback for what we do
• Fostering collaboration and cooperativeness
Technologies we use: React, Next.js, Webpack, TypeScript, Jest, React Query
Where we work: Although we’re based in Munich, Germany, our entire staff works across Europe. We are remote-first: all of our colleagues are free to work from home, the office, or elsewhere—or even a combination of those. We only ask that you join us from Europe
28. Mai 2021