Ein Link zu dieser Seite wurde in deine Zwischenablage kopiert.
arbeite bei Fastic als
veröffentlicht am 25. Mai 2021
Well you are probably thinking, who are BRNC and what do they have to do with Fastic?
At BRNC we help humanity to lead healthier and more fulfilling lives. BRNC is a startup studio focusing on building meaningful consumer self-care brands that impact billions of people.
We invest and co-build from day zero supporting each venture to grow into a stable and independent operation. From the beginning the BRNC team is in the trenches helping to co-build the business and grow the team, as the business matures they move into more advisory positions but still continue to empower the team with sophisticated training and coaching as well as experience sharing. Early-stage ventures we've started and invested in include Fastic and MeClub.
Our portfolio brands follow the BRNC vision to improve more than a billion lives every month by 2030. Our purpose-built startup studio of in-house engineers, designers, marketers, analysts, product specialists and recruiters is on-hand to support our companies to design, build and grow.
We love to work with fascinating and passionate people who want to make the world a better place and create tremendous impact.
The founding team behind BRNC are a team of already seasoned and successful entrepreneurs and tech investors in the digital and mobile ecosystem. Together they have been part of several multi-million dollar exits, one of the latest being their own European Dating App that they founded back in 2012.
We are seeking ambitious, self-motivated engineers with experience in cross-platform mobile development (IOS, Android) to help us launch industry leading mobile apps for large customer bases. You should enjoy working in a fast paced and customer-oriented environments and be open to working across our portfolio.
• Self-responsible, you proactively take responsibility for your work and the team. You foster trust and transparent communication. You are mindful, appreciative and empathetic.
• Goal-oriented, fast and effective. You learn from your mistakes. Your personal and professional development is just as important as the development of the entire company.
• Passionate about your work and making a difference, you are driven by the desire to support people to live healthier lives.
• Improving the customer experience by continuously implementing new features, optimising user flows, and increasing technical performance
• Be responsible for shipping cross-platform application for Android and iOS
• Use your experience in front-end technologies to identify frameworks, libraries, techniques and strategies to be used to build world class mobile apps
• Stay always up to date on Play/App store requirements and mobile application capabilities and trends to be able to help inform Product teams on possible roadmap features, including implementation breakdowns and prototypes
• Collaborate with our user experience (UX) team and our designers to identify and solve key usability challenges for multiple applications
• Develop integrations with various 3rd party tools and data platforms
• Actively work with our backend team to define and implement APIs and rule sets for data access
• Participate in code reviews with other team members
• You have 3+ years of experience in building customer-facing applications
• You have 1+ years experience working with Flutter – including BLoC pattern, animations and 3rd party library integration
• You have experience in publishing and managing mobile apps in the Apple App Store/Google Play Store
• You have experience with Firebase services like Auth, Analytics, Firestore, and Crashlytics
• You write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the code base in check
• You have a strong understanding of UI/UX principles and a critical, detail-oriented eye for design and mobile UIs
• You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• You have the ability to analyze problems and implement solutions that trade off architectural, usability, performance, reliability, scalability, level-of-effort, and time-to-market
• You have the ability to think/work creatively, independently and as part of a team
• You are passionate about continually up-skilling and learning new technologies
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Hardware equipment, we’ll provide everything needed to do your job
• Flexible working hours, choose how you work your day, we give you the ability to do your work to your own schedule build a flow that fits with your personal life
• Travel to team events, usually in sunny destinations across Europe giving you the opportunity to spend time as a team face to face
• Fully remote, we are a remote-first organisation offer you the chance to work from wherever you want as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hours
• Part of something global, our mission is global and so is our team. We have over 20 nationalities onboard from around the world. We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. Everyone is welcome!
• Extensive learning opportunities, we value flat hierarchies and live accountability driven leadership. You will be given the opportunity to own your work and wear many hats to solve a variety of different problems
• Autonomy ownership, we give you responsibility from day one, the ability to make decisions and have a real impact
• Weekly company updates, every Monday our founders host a company wide to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes etc
09. Juni 2021